Login FAQ  
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




 Page 1 of 5 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Author Message
 Post subject: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo had been to this area a number of times lately. He'd gone to see Mohan a few times. He'd managed to find some nice local clothing. And, most recently, he fought a very strange spirit.

Kenzo shook his head. Familiarity was not making it any less strange. At least he didn't think he was in much danger of getting lost.

Carefully, he looked around, trying to find a merchant with good wares. He gave Utsu a curious smile, eyebrows raised, trying to discern her opinion without words.

----------------------------------------------

D8 LA, hoofin' it, inv/per, vp spent: 4d10o10k3 16



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Utsusemi was more concerned about getting lost in the crowd of people than Kenzo was, and there had been a few occassions she had held onto his the sleeve as they passed through the busier areas. Still, it was exciting to be here along with him, as she did feel safer with him nearby.

"So, clothes for you, and hopefully some new brushes and a new journal for me?" she smiled a little. "Kind of hard to find a place to start here, isn't it? Hmmm..."

She cast a curious eye about. "Know what it reminds me of?"

At least she would be easy for Kenzo to spot in a crowd, should they be separated. Not only with her unusual white hair, but her pale kimono also made her stand out.

-----

D8 LA At the Hoof. Untrained Investigation/Per.: 2d10 20



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Feeling Utsu's hand on his sleeve, Kenzo slowed a little. There were any number of reasons why it would be bad to lose Utsu in the crowd. Although, he smiled to himself, she certainly did stand out.

"Hmmm." Kenzo said. "Brushes, yes, journal yes. Perhaps we can see if we can find any gifts for your children. Inspiration may strike." He shot her a quick grin. "We can look for clothes for me, too, although I already have some picked out."

"Oh?" Kenzo's eyebrows went up. "Do tell." He said, interested.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"I was thinking it reminds me of an anthill," Utsu said with a small chuckle. "How everything seems chaotic to us as observers at first, but everything still moves with a purpose."

Though it was her time to look at him with curiosity now. "Oh, you have? Well then, I am looking forward to seeing what you've found." She smiled at the thought of him wearing some of these silly outfits she had seen the men around here wear, and she hoped he had opted for something not quite so... frilly.

"It's hard to decide what to bring for the children though... so much of what I see, they would be ecstatic about."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
"An anthill!" Kenzo paused a moment, turning to Utsu, his expression lighting up. "My goodness. What a marvelous comparison." He turned back to the swarming crowds. "Yes, I think that fits rather well. Ants have their own method of following each other's trails. It seems clear that those that have been here for some time do have their own methods, their own ways." He chuckled. "And all we can do is try to follow along."

He gave Utsu a quick smirk, his eyes lighting up playfully. "I look forward to the opportunity then." He began to lead them forth again, still slowly.

"I suppose, then, we'll just have to keep an open mind." Kenzo said, shrugging. "Perhaps something... something that they could learn from." He paused, blinking, examining some of the wares at a nearby stall. "Goodness, but there's a lot of fascinating things here."

Image



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Seeing his face light up from the anthill comparison, she couldn't help herself from smiling a little more.

"Something they could learn from..." Utsusemi mused. Ryuden would probably approve of that too, so it wouldn't run a risk of being put away. "Hmm..." she looked at the odd contraption. What even was that thing? "Do you know what that is?"

It seemed to have letters on it, at least they looked like the letters used by both Merenaese and Thranish, but she couldn't make sense of their meanings.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
"Well... hmm." Kenzo said. He peered carefully at the device from different angles as the merchant peered carefully at them. "It seems to... no." Kenzo finally said, giving her a smile. "No, I do not."

Still, his eyes narrowed as he considered it. "It looks like all these interconnected bits move together." He gestured to different parts of it. "With the goal, I expect, of moving this little arm around." He indicated the face of the device. "To what end, I'm not sure. Twelve symbols... some sort of measurement?"

Shrugging, he gave Utsu a smile. "It is interesting. I wonder if it would survive the voyage back, though."



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"Hard to tell," Utsu said thoughtfully. There wasn't much point in bringing back something that she herself didn't even understand. Maybe something like the far-seeing glass Bellena has? It is a rather fascinating and useful thing to have...

So much of what she could see seemed to be shiny to catch the eye, but it was hard to understand what a lot of it was. Food would probably spoil on the journey, sadly... she knew that is what Tsumugi would be most interested in. And she didn't have quite the same faith in her skills of cooking something foreign together with her.

"Shame that sweets probably wouldn't last. Tsuchan would want that more than most shiny things we see here."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
"Mmm." After a last curious glance, Kenzo led the way along, to the disappointment of the merchant.

He laughed softly at her comment, giving her a quick fond glance. "Indeed she does. I wonder where she gets that from?" He teased.

As they walked along, he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm... you know, my sea-chest did a marvelous job of protecting my gear from the elements. I kept my writings, my papers, and my pistol supplies in there. Perhaps there's some sweets that last rather longer than baklava would." He smiled at her, his eyebrows going up inquisitively. "Shall we look?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"Why, I have no idea," Utsusemi replied in a joking manner to the mystery of where her daughter got her sweet tooth from.

She nodded slightly. Likewise, her own chests had saved her own belongings during the storm, and the sugar-sculptures she had brought along had managed to hold up long enough. Of course she wouldn't turn down the idea of looking for sweets. "Yes." She gave an enthusiastic smile.

"By the way, Sanjuro sends his regards," she said as she walked close to Kenzo. "If you need any steelwork done, he's found a place to stay at a metal workshop, here at the eastern port."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo grinned at Utsu, pleased to have brought a smile to her face.

"Oh, did he?" Kenzo's eyebrows went up. "I hope you conveyed my wishes for a speedy recovery to him. Perhaps I should pay him a visit myself..." Kenzo said, a bit of doubt in his tone. He'd only spoken to the man a handful of times, after all, and never alone. "But it sounds as though he's settling in well, then?"

Kenzo's head tilted as he thought he detected a sweet, sugary smell somewhere in the mix of scents. He began to lead them off in that direction, peering curiously around as they went, and staying close to Utsu.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"He is," she nodded, a little puzzled about where Kenzo was leading them as she hadn't picked out the scent. "... He still needs a crutch to walk, but he's recovered well from the ordeal."

Utsu pressed her lips together, her voice lowering a little as she continued. "... There's talk of parts of the expedition continuing further onward, and he's considering going with them." There was some worry in her tone as she spoke. Sanjuro had already had a close brush with death, and the thought that he would be travelling further on his own was worrying.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo confidently led them onward. Well, fairly confidently, anyway. He paused a moment, frowning, sniffing the air, before setting off again, glancing quickly at Utsu.

"Oh." Kenzo said, frowning delicately. "I'm sure he just needs a bit of time, [perhaps a gentle excursion, and he'll be up and about again with no trouble."

Hearing the worry in her tone, Kenzo stopped. Foot traffic flowed around them without trouble. "I'd heard that suggested." He was silent for a moment, giving her a concerned look. "It seems like his path is taking him farther away. I expect he'll thrive." His concerned look lingered, though.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Utsusemi bit her lower lip as she tried to not let her worry show too much. Maybe I am being too overbearing?

"... He probably will. Still, it's hard to not worry when only some days ago I wasn't sure if he would survive." Ryuden wouldn't miss his brother much, she was sure. The children... Tsumugi had few memories of him, considering how young she was when he left for Dragon's Guard City, but Yoshi would miss him. Maybe.

"... You're right. He will probably thrive," she nodded, still uncertain, but willing to listen to Kenzo being the voice of reason. "He already adapted to being here so easily, and he knows so much about their languages and cultures."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo gave her a smile. "I won't pretend that wasn't scary. The last time I saw Sanjuro, he was unconscious. And I was rubbing goo all over him." Kenzo wiped his hands together in reflexive memory. "But... as you said, he's adapted. And it sounds like he'll continue to do so."

The smile faded just a little bit, a hint of wistfulness entering his eyes. "That's actually something I admire about you, Utsu-sama. You really do care for your family a great deal. It's an easy thing to see." The smile grew again. "I'm glad I was able to help."



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"It's a small family," Utsusemi smiled sheepishly. "If one is gone, it's noticeable... in fact, it's one of the things I noticed when becoming a Dragon, how small the average family there is compared to what I was used to back home."

Her fingers rubbed idly at the back of her other hand. "Still, you know I'm grateful for all you've done for us. For Ryuden-sama, for Sanjuro, for the children... and for me. Does it sound weird when I say I think of you as a member of our little family?"



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
"Hmmm." Kenzo said, his head tilting thoughtfully to the side. "I hadn't really considered that difference, except on an individual level." He paused a moment. "But yes, you're right." He said quietly. "It is very noticeable."

He considered her words for a moment before giving her a smile. "I think it is a very little bit weird." He said. "But much more than that, it is nice to hear. Thank you, Utsu-sama." His eyes flashed warmly at her; in public, that was the best he could do, of course.

His eyebrows went up. "Shall we continue on? I thought I could smell something sweet just up ahead. It's hard to say though; the senses get rather confused, here."



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"I'm glad, Kenzo-san," Utsusemi smiled with some relief, letting Kenzo's smile and presence ease her worries for now. Sanjuro was a capable man... he would manage somehow, right?

"Hm? I didn't notice," she shifted her head from side to side, trying to pick up the scent as well. Then she turned to face Kenzo, giving an enthusiastic grin. "Lead on!"



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo blinked, briefly surprised by the enthusiastic grin. But only very briefly; he returned it in equal measure a moment later. "Of course!" He said, bowing with a flourish. "I haven't failed you yet, have I?" His smiling gaze lingered on her a moment longer before he set off again. Seeing her happy lifted his spirits immeasurably.

The scent was stronger as they advanced, quickly becoming easy to detect. Kenzo began to walk with a bit more confidence. It was perhaps no surprise that the scents weren't coming from a stall, but from one of the buildings along the side, it's front more than half open, different items on display. The scents of sugar and fresh bread were strong. Kenzo gave Utsu a smile as they approached.

There certainly were baked goods available, sweetbreads, rolls, and more baklava. There were also a variety of other things, candied fruits and nuts. Kenzo blinked at the wide assortment, looking rather daunted.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Utsusemi too marvelled a little at the wide selection available, as she hadn't seen anything quite like this back home in the Empire. Not that there weren't candy-shops in Crane lands, but they were usually specialised in one way or another, and the number of sweetbreads and rolls wasn't really anything she had seen before.

"Oh my..." she covered her mouth briefly as she inched a little closer to him. "... We should get something, yes?" Candied fruits and nuts looked both familiar and exotic at the same time, some of them she had tasted or seen back home, some that were completely new. "What would you prefer?"



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 5 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group