Login FAQ  
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




 Page 2 of 5 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Sensing Utsu inch closer, Kenzo automatically shifted, just a little, angling his body more towards her. It was just a small thing, but nevertheless it was a sign of his greater attention, extending his awareness almost protectively around her.

Kenzo grinned. "We absolutely should. But as to what..." He gave her a smirk. "Utsu-sama, I think this is another area where you would be the superior judge.

Still, he gamely moved over to examine the wares, leaning forward with a thoughtful frown. "Perhaps... something new? That sounds exciting, doesn't it?" He kept shooting glances towards candied dates and almonds, neither of which he could identify, of course.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"Hah, very well then, I will try to decide. Hmm..."

She placed a finger to her lips as she mulled over the choices. Some of the items she recognized... some she figured Kenzo probably had not tried before either. Utsusemi couldn't help herself from an impish smile. "Would you like a date?"



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
It took Kenzo a moment to make the connection. He'd heard the word before, but had never tried it. He glanced towards her, noting the impish smile, his eyebrows going up.

His eyes lit up, his lips twisting, struggling to avoid breaking into laughter as he finally caught it. "A wonderful idea, Utsu-sama." He said, bowing. "I would love one. It definitely sounds worth trying."

"Although..." Kenzo took a quick glance around, his voice dropping down, his lips curling up further. "I rather thought that's what this was."



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Her smile was bright as she watched him holding back his laugh. Utsusemi briefly concealed her grin behind a raised hand. "Who says it isn't?" Utsu murmured in return as she gave a subtle wink.

"What types of flavour do you like best?" she asked, in a rather small attempt to get the conversation a bit more back on track for what was suitable in public. The people here in Little Aqhaba probably did not care, but there was always the possibility of another Explorer to come along.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo, too, was forced to bring a hand up, feigning a cough, to hide his own laughter. After a moment, his eyebrows went up as a thought occurred to him. He brought out his fan, the words written on it very briefly visible as he brought it up to cover his mouth. Still, his laughter could clearly be seen in his eyes.

Clearing his throat, he snapped the fan shut again as he turned back to the sweets. "Well, indeed, I think we should, ah, purchase some dates." He shot her another quick smile. "The ones with fruit appeal the most, I think. Or these nuts. I'm not sure I recognize all of them. There's so many." Indeed, there was a variety of each; Kenzo looked back and forth between them. "Not that I didn't enjoy the baklava too..." He avoided anything more than a twist of his lips at that.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"Then let's see if we can get a mix of the fuits and nuts," Utsusemi nodded, though she was now fighting back a blush at the mention of baklava. Not because of her fondness for it, but for other reasons entirely...

Exchanging a few words in Merenaese with the shopkeeper, she was able to get two small bags for each of them, filled with a mixture of the fruits and nuts, as well as two slices of some sort of filled bread. It wasn't anything she was familiar with at all, but she was convinced by the seller that she would like it.

Paying what was owed for the treats, Utsusemi turned back to Kenzo with a smile, handing him the bag of fruits and nuts as well as the sweetbread.

"I was told we should eat this first, while it's still fresh," she indicated the bread, which came wrapped in a thin piece of paper to make it easier to eat. It seemed to have some sort of paste-like filling made of a seedy-fruit mixed with spices and pieces of nuts.

Image



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Even the hint of a blush was enough to make Kenzo smirk. It was what he had been hoping for, after all.

Kenzo listened, curious, as the two exchanged words in Merenaese. His eyes briefly widened at the generous selections for each of them, but then he looked at Utsu, his gaze fond. He accepted the bag with a smile and a bow.

"Very interesting." He said, regarding the sweetbread. "Hmm..." He glanced around, frowning. "I think I spotted some benches along the edges of the streets back there." He nodded back the way they'd came. "Or... we could eat while we walk. It seems reasonably easy to handle, with the paper." He let out a puff of breath. "Then, perhaps we should see about finding you some art supplies. Keeping an eye out for things for the children at the same time?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Utsusemi glanced in the direction he nodded.

"Hm... Sitting down and watching the activity of this human-sized anthill sounds nice, no? We'll have time to look around some more for both the children and me once we've eaten this sweetbread." She suggested with a smile. Eating while walking was a bit lowbrow for her... people could afford the time to stop and eat, after all.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo nodded easy agreement, smiling again at the reference. "That sounds perfect, Utsu-sama." He said. "Normally, I'm not much for watching people, but when you put it that way, it's much more intriguing." With another quick smile, he began to lead the way back the way they came, once again setting a slow, comfortable pace.

They didn't have to go very far. Most areas of the Hoof lacked anyplace to sit, the better to encourage people to walk around. But the area where food was served, which the sweets shop they visited was on the edge of, had a number.

Kenzo found a bench quickly, giving it a quick brush before gesturing to it with a smile. "Shall we?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
His gentleman-like gesture of brushing the bench first earned him a smile and a soft chuckle, and she nodded, taking a seat. "I actually find it interesting to watch people... I mean, you learn so much from seeing how people act and behave. And while I learned most of my Merenaese from Berena-san, I also did pick up a lot from the sailors when I listened to them speak in Merenaese with eachother."

She smiled as she waited for him to sit before taking the first bite. "Then again, I suppose you could say that my studies have been more about people, compared to yours on animals."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:56 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo sat after Utsu did, angling his body towards hers, his eyebrows going up, interested. "Really? I hadn't realized." He chuckled softly. "Did they know you were listening to them?"

Kenzo lifted his own sweetbread, but didn't yet take a bite of it. "Yes. I've thought of that before. I shouldn't say that people don't interest me, because they certainly do." He turned his head, looking at the throngs of people passing by. There was a collection of all sorts, young, old, men, women, dressed in a variety of clothing. "But I will admit that I find this many people almost..." His lips twitched. "Intimidating, if that makes any sense."

He glanced back at Utsu, smiling. "What do you see?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"At first, I don't think they did, but I think they realised it eventually as they seemed to swear less with me around," Utsusemi chuckled, and took a small bite of the sweetbread. Her eyes widened in surprise at its savoury flavour, a hand raised to cover her mouth. "Mm. It's delicious!"

Only temporary distracted by the sweetbread, she looked back to the passing crowds, chewing thoughtfully as she observed the people.

"Mm... I can see what you mean that it feels... intimidating. It seems like so many people in such a small place." She agreed in a thoughtful tone. "But, I think it's interesting to see how many different people there seem to be. Not just in age and gender, but from so many different backgrounds. Unlike home where the biggest differences would be clans and occupation."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:22 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo laughed softly at that. "Less, but they didn't stop entirely?" He tilted his head, giving her a smirk. "And did Berena teach you their curse words, or did you have to figure it out from context?"

He smiled fondly, watching her enjoy the sweets, as she always did. He took a bite himself, making a pleased exclamation, although not quite so expressive as she had been.

"The ship was rather difficult for me at times, too." Kenzo admitted with a wry smile. "But... I think I see what you mean. Back home, everyone is Rokugani. Here, they're from so many different places I suppose you can only call them 'people'." He sighed thoughtfully, taking another bite of his sweetbread. "I suppose in a way, that simplifies things, rather than complicates them?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"I mostly had to figure that out on my own," Utsusemi smiled behind her hand, though the humour was clear in her eyes. "But I don't think I should repeat it around here."

She took another bite as contemplated his question.

"Hmm... I think a little of both. I mean, it's simplified in that there's probably less squabbles over clan politics and such, but since there's so much diversity, there's bound to be disagreements about other things that might be more difficult to handle... considering how much in Rokugan can be kept in line simply because it is currently in the interest of your lord that you are polite to a certain clan. If that makes sense?" she added in a slightly embarrassed tone as she realised she was rambling a little.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo chuckled. "Besides, I haven't learned any Merenaese yet. I'm not sure how I'd feel if that was the first sort of thing I learned."

He listened, interested, as she spoke. "Yes, I think so." He leaned forward a little, resting his left hand on his knee. "You're talking about cultural misunderstandings? That can be difficult enough when, say, Dragon and Lion sit down together." His lips twisted. "And we have Berena as an excellent example of someone who mostly fits in, but does things, ah, just slightly differently." He gave her a smile. "Is that what you mean?" He asked, his tone gently encouraging.



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
"Mhm, something like that, yes. But when a Dragon and a Lion sit down together, they still have Bushido that keeps them civil and courteous to one another, even if their clans are currently hostile to one another. But here, everyone have different faiths, cultural backgrounds, and philosophies that they believe in, it makes it difficult to find a common ground... though knowing of these differences beforehand, perhaps they are also more tolerant to eachother's differences."

Utsusemi chuckled. "Cultural differences between clans seems so minimal now in this perspective." Her fingers interlaced over eachother, holding the sweetbread as she helped herself to another nibble.



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:57 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
"It really does." Kenzo chuckled as well, idly taking a bite of his sweetroll.

Sighing, Kenzo glanced at Utsu. "I do hope they're more tolerant. I wonder how long they've all been living here, becoming accustomed to each others' differences? Or in the Jewel, which sounds rather like this-" He waved a hand around, "-only moreso."

He shrugged. "After all, we're almost entirely new to them. And yet, there don't seem to be too many tensions. Perhaps they've gained a more general sort of tolerance? Accepting difference, regardless of familiarity?"



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Utsusemi nodded, unable to answer at first as she was still chewing.

"... I think so, yes. Once you are used to diversity, it becomes easier to accept something new and different." A part of her would like to see the Empire open up more, become more accepting to those who were different... like Bellena. But a part of her also wished to preserve the beauty of the Empire, and its traditions.

"Do you ever wonder if we will ever see something like this back home?"



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:26 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm
Posts: 1661
Kenzo was silent for a few moments, considering as he chewed, watching the passing crowd.

Finally, he spoke. "I've wondered it often. I've done so much studying of foreign things, foreign ideas. I couldn't help but wonder if Rokugan progress in the same way places like this have."

He looked at her, lips twisting into a wry smile. "But... I wouldn't want it to before it was ready. I'm all for progress, but it should be careful, considered. Everything, everyone, needs time to adapt." He smiled. "That's how it is in nature. I think it is in our nature, too."



_________________
Dragon | Bushi | Famed Naturalist! | Infamous Scoundrel! | Loves Animals | Naturalist-at-Arms
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 4.9 | Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 2.0 | Honor: As Expected
Languages: Rokugani, Yobanjin
Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

Profile
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: In Search of Treasure [D8 LA]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:18 pm
Posts: 2397
Kenzo's reply was one that corresponded with her own thinking and philosophy, and she nodded eagerly in agreement.

'Yes. I feel the same way." It was such a comfort to know they were of similar mindset. "It's like you read my mind, Kenzo-san."



_________________
Dragon Clan • Waifu • Poet • Sensational Artisan • Chadō Master • Courtier • Imperial Chaperone • Second Officer of the Kunshu Maru • Healer
Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 2 of 5 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group