Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

Page 3 of 3 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: It Tastes As Sweet [EN5]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:22 pm 

You're no cat, though you wear ones skin. His grandmother hissed in return. So excellent of a cook as I am I'll prepare no meals for you. It was a oddity for Yasuhiro, his grandmother speaking to someone other then himself, and his brows knit for a moment as a small frown crossed his features.

Boy, I know you are concerned over the slights that dog voiced, but you might want to warn the girl. Whatever that Creature is, she carries is no cat, and has a taste for human flesh. That comment got his attention and his eyes drifted to the cat on Hikari's shoulder. "Seppun-sama." He called rather suddenly. "You may want to put that creature you carry down, or otherwise restrain it. I don't believe it is what it appears to be."

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:31 pm 

She turned to the Matsu again, when he spoke words she surely did not expect to hear.

"Perhaps..."

She had been considering it.

"...I will hear your thoughts on the matter as we continue what we sat out to do."

She had little desire to hold such a conversation here, in present company.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 pm 

Azuki looked at his mistress with boundless affection laced with innocence and coated with purest intentions.

EN5. D'aww Kitty Eyes (aka I am the cutest and most innocent, Love me.). Temptation (Seduction).: 10d10ro1o10k5 44

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:11 pm 

"As you say Seppun-sama." He offered, dipping his head politely, and returning his eyes towards the turtle. "I believe we are done here Muhaki-sama. Unless you have anything else you wish to add?" Yasuhiro said, his tone polite.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Merenaese

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:24 pm 

First her sister, now the Matsu. True, she had to admit there was something... off... about the cat. But putting him down? That was a bit too much to ask. She'd just have to figure out exactly *what* was off about him.

Etiquette/Willpower+Honor: I ain't falling for you.: 6d10o10k3+6 26

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:37 am 

Yasuhiro repressed the urge to sigh, but Imperials would do as they pleased. If she didn't want to put down the cat she didn't have to.

Merenaese

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm 

Azuki spiritually grinned wryly at granny.

Mean old hag. On my next visit to Yomi I'll make an autumn of the Golden Age from your wardrobe with my claws and feces.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm 

"Let us move on," she said, eager to pick up the trail again and put her mind off of the notion of caticide.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm 

Now who is sore loser here? You're just perturbed because you had to put a little effort into your costume. Are you worried my grandson is going to make your life difficult? With a nod the Lion set off in pursuit of the tracks. Leaving the Tortoise to go visit the whore he so desired.

Merenaese

Page 3 of 3 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3