Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: The Mayhem & The Pain (Day 6 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 am 

Yasuhiro didn't know of any dojo's in the city, they didn't seem to recognize the need for improvement in the martial arts here like they did in Rokugan. So instead he decided to find someplace quiet, away from everything, where he could practice in peace.

The area around the pools wasn't large, but it was mostly out of sight and the wind of his face and sound on the waves was soothing. Quietly he moved through the steps of a kata, senses open to the sounds around him, this was still a dangerous area after all. That's good, boy. His grandmother informed him softly. You've got a long way to go, but you have to take it one step at a time.

"Yes, Grandmother."

Fluffy investigation day 6 EA no sneaky types?: 6d10o10k3 27

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

Post subject: Re: The Mayhem & The Pain (Day 6 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm 

"You don't have to worry by the way, there are no women here who have drawn my interest." Came the softly spoken comment, now that Yasuhiro figures they were mostly alone.

Are you sure, boy? There are a few attractive ones among them. A small smile graced his lips, though it was gone a moment later as he drew and struck. "Certain, you've only approved of a few, and of those.... Perhaps my standards are too high... Miya-sama is my Captain, and its easy enough to tell what her cares ate about. She didn't spare a single look in my direction after hearing about the duel."

What about the Seppun? Hinami? "She only ever looks towards herself and her family. Admirable traits, but not ones that encourage a lover."

There was a small pause, and Yasuhiro felt his grandmother nod. "As for the Agasha, she's a courtier to the bones. She might hide her teeth, but they are there. I has no wish to give the Dragon any weapons. Though I likely already have."

Well ya know I won't stop bothering you about this, don't you? "I do." The young lion asserted. Good, I'll keep an eye open then.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]