Login FAQ  
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [EE D7] Along The Long Beach
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 am 

Ringo nods. "Just focus on defending yourself and trying to guard any openings that I may leave. I will concentrate on attack and will not be bothering to defend myself as much." Ringo says.

Then he looks at her sternly for a moment. "Now... if we manage to survive this and defeat this. I need you to get away from me for a while. Until I collapse from exhaustion. When I start fighting seriously... I have a hard time distinguishing between friends and foes." He explains.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm 

She was trembling but nodded. She could understand that when one started fighting, it may be difficult to tell who is doing what at all times. She was of course familiar with the concept of friendly fire, especially with Ki-Rin fighting Ki-Rin without knowing it.

She could only hope she would somehow help them survive.

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse
Theme: Praan [Translated Lyrics]Description

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:46 pm 

The pincers clasped with a thud just above their heads. It looked like they could decapitate them in one fell swoop. The threat of being done with any second felt real...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 pm 

She dove to the side, trying to escape this thing that would surely crush them. She moved quickly to stand but she would be lying if she claimed that she was steady on her feet. Knife in shaking hand, she bit her tongue to keep from screaming. She began to pray to Shinjo-no-Kami to help them or accept her soul.

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 pm 

She almost fell on a much smaller but quite predatory yellow shell which was looking at her now with his prehensile eyes. And then spoke, in the voice of an old man with a perfect Thranish accent, though in Rokugani.

"Run, you fools!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:33 pm 

Akaichou didn't have time to explain or think. She screamed at the talking sea creature but somehow knew to take its advice. Perhaps Shinjo-no-Kami had answered her prayers in the most unexpected way.

Despite warnings, she grabbed Hida's arm once again. "Run, Hida-san! I prayed for help - it said to run!" She began to pull him with her. The Crab was undoubtedly worried his bravery in the face of danger would be questioned. "Please, get me out of here!" She spoke in Rokugani to emphasize her point. People often listened better when they heard something in their mother tongue.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 am 

This is not the best of times to ask questions. Ringo puts his ono away and picks up the yellow shell as Akaichou tugs him.

"As you wish." He does what she asks and scoops her up in his arms and starts to retreat from the scene quickly. "Tristan follow." He hopes the dog will get the idea and follow his lead.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm 

It was only once Hida said something that she realized Tristan hadn't been barking. She watched him follow as told, running at her savior's heels.

She shook her head and glanced behind them to see if the threat was following them and at the strange talking shell in Hida's hand.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:39 am 

Ringo keeps moving with the group in tow for some time. "Ide-san, I am going to trust you to tell me where that monster is and what it is doing behind us. I will just focus on moving forward and not look back. Be sure to hold on tight and do not let go of me."

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2