Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 3 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: A Royal Pair (A -2, Miya Estates)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:02 am 

"I hope so." he chuckled. "We may be stuck at sea together for months."

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:34 am 

"Doesn't mean we will be on the same ship. There is a few" Suihime sipped her tea "do you know where you are likely to be?"

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:31 pm 

"One of the main four, I imagine." he answered. "That should make it easier to coordinate any repairs to the fleet. I could f2f I that from the Walrus, I suppose, but I'm not sure."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm 

"Hm...as nice as it would be, I suspect being on the Walrus would raise too many eyebrows. I'm not certain where I will be, on Jama's ship or another, but I don't think I will journey with many I know" Suihime commented with a small frown

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 pm 

He shrugged. "There's no way to know yet. But, I'm sure you'll be fine. I build excellent ships and my sister is one of the strongest samurai I know."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 pm 

"I shall have to send a thank you to Kaiya-chan it seems, my brother is far more delightful now" she chuckled "I'd not say strongest, determined maybe but I guess that is a strength in a way. I'll have to continue tapping into skills I seem to know without previous training, like acting."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 pm 

"Strength comes in many forms." he smiled. "My ordeals last year taught me that, as did Kaiya-chan."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:33 pm 

"See that you remember it" Suihime nodded with a soft smile, placing her cup down. "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:21 pm 

"I may ship for a few supplies." he shrugged. "Walk through Dragon's Guard and look for things of interest."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 pm 

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll likely do that tomorrow" Suihime smiled "thank you for the lovely afternoon dear brother. I'm glad to get to spend more time with you. It's been far too long."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:51 pm 

"If we end up on the same boat, you may end up sick of me soon enough." he smirked. "Until then, I'm happy we had this afternoon, sweet sister."

Page 3 of 3 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3