Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 3 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: A Royal Pair (A -2, Miya Estates)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:06 pm 

"On the trip." he explained. "For the most part, our food will be simple and rationed carefully. We must be prepared for incidents that may delay or redirect us. But, we must maintain morale as well. We should stock a few things that provide comfort and pleasure."

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:31 pm 

"Oh the trip. As long as there's space for my clothes, the ocean itself will keep me enticed for the journey" Suihime chuckled "plus my drawings. This may be a much longer voyage than my previous one but I can entertain myself quite well."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 pm 

"It should be an adventure for all of us." he nodded. "But, there will likely be times of tedium. It's good that you have things prepared for that. My time will probably be spent fretting over the ships."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:27 pm 

"You and your ship fretting" Suihime laughed "the ships will be fine. You're the best around, dear brother, and I know they will all run exactly as expected."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm 

"Nothing runs exactly as expected." he sighed. He smiled, however. "But, I appreciate your confidence. I always feel better with you nearby."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 am 

"Well of course you do. I am, as the sailors put it, the princess of the navy after all" Suihime said with a teasing grin "and besides, Asahina-sama has put his trust in you. He is no fool, and you are no meer shipbuilder dear brother."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:59 pm 

"Even so, we'll need the social graces and knowledge of our princess." he smiled. "Anyone we meet out there will more likely want to speak to you than me."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 pm 

"Oh I don't know, it depends if they speak Merenease or not" Suihime frowned "I should have spent more time learning it."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:24 pm 

"That I can help with." Edogawa shrugged. "I'll admit to not being the best in court, but I can serve as an interpreter."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm 

"I'll remember your offer" Suihime nodded "and do let me know how I can assist also. I'm not the delicate flower everyone views me as and mother hopes I would be."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 pm 

"I know." he nodded. "It will be more up to your captain to put you to work then me, though. During the voyage, at least."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm 

"And what if I'm the captain? Unless you think I'll be working with Susumu-san?" She grinned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:44 pm 

"Then your crew better prove themselves worthy." He matched her grin. "Or durable, at least."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:00 am 

"And what do you mean by that? I might be a lovely kind captain!" She huffed, although she knew he wasn't being serious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 pm 

"I am sure your crew would work tirelessly for you." he shrugged. "You inspire us all to do our best."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:06 pm 

"Flatterer" Suihime chuckled "what is my beloved brother after this time?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm 

"I prefer to see you smile than to see you frown." he explained. "I should always take care of my sweet little sister after all."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 pm 

"Has Kaiya-chan been teaching you?" Suihime chuckled "thank you dear brother. The same can be said for you, if my company can compare to your work that is."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 pm 

"She's helped me understand a number of things." he smiled. "Including an appreciation of what I used to take for granted. I will always have my work, but I won't let it consume me."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:55 am 

"So no more vanishing for months, only seeing you when I come to the shipyard or you finally tire yourself out? Mother will certainly be happy, and I suppose I can tolerate more time with you" she smiled at her brother

Page 2 of 3 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next