Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D-1 A, Zoo] Why the Long Face?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:42 pm 

Kenzo returned her wry grin with one of one of his own. "Speaking of things we have no control over. Or, at least that's how it seems from our perspective."

He swept a bow. "I suppose it is. I can hardly be apart from my nature. Or nurture." He chuckled. "But I also like to think it's very me."

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 am 

"I like to believe that I have some control over my path." She looked down to her satchel and then to Kenzo. Her face possessed a solemn smile. "I would like to believe that my accomplishments are my own."

General Theme | Stargazing Theme | Battle Theme

Typically Carries: Robes, Mask, Fan, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Divination Kit, Paper Wards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 am 

Kenzo inclined his head, smiling. "I feel the same way about my accomplishments, Yogo-sama. I hope that you achieve the recognition for them that you should."

He spread his hands, his smile growing. "Of course, that's not the only reason why I do the things I do, or even the primary one. Still, it's nice when my part is recognized."

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:16 am 

"Recognition is nice," she reiterated. She took a breath and then gave him a polite bow. "Perhaps it is best that I continue on through the zoo. I want to commit these... things to my memory before we take sail. And I am certain that both of us have quite occupied schedules."

General Theme | Stargazing Theme | Battle Theme

Typically Carries: Robes, Mask, Fan, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Divination Kit, Paper Wards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:06 pm 

Kenzo's eyebrows went up. "As you wish, Yogo-sama." He said, bowing. "And I do recommend you spend some time here. There are many fascinating things to see." He smiled. "Some much more formidable than I expect the giraffe would be."

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2