Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 6 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: Tending Wounds [D1 LM, Kenzo's place - CLOSED]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:58 pm 

Deftly, Kenzo managed to turn one kiss into two, his lips following hers. As they parted, he couldn't help but chuckle softly. Parting was difficult, but every moment was a joy.

He smiled, touched by her words. "Even if it comes naturally, I will never cease to try." He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, reminded of their discussion about the swan.

Slowly, he walked her to the door. He reached up, but stopped, turning to her one more time, his expression serious, eyes warm. "Utsu-sama..." He said, his voice soft. Once again, he couldn't find any words.

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 pm 

Tucking a lock of stray hair behind her ear, she looked at him with some curiosity as he turned to her one more time.

"Yes, Kenzo-san?" she asked, her voice warm and inviting.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 pm 

Tongue-tied though he was, Kenzo smiled. She made it easy.

"Be well, Utsu-sama. You'll always be near in my thoughts." His words were simple, but his eyes seemed to say more.

It was time. Kenzo composed his features, just as he'd been doing for so long. He placed his hand on the door, ready to open it.

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:44 pm 

Her smile was warm and sincere as she heard the simple, but touching words. "Ah, you too, Kenzo-san. And I will see you again in my thoughts and dreams..."

The smile lingered a little longer before she assumed her usual polite smile and calm features, ready to face the reality outside. Her hand deliberately brushed against his as she reached for the door as well, sliding it open.

"Let me know if the injury shows any sign of worsening, Kenzo-san," her tone became more formal. "Try not to stress it any more today and let it get a good night's rest."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:25 am 

Kenzo's breath caught as her hand brushed against his. His lips twisted, struggling to keep his face as composed as hers. He managed, but only just, his eyes glinting amused appreciation.

He bowed solemnly, a hint of a smile on his lips; of course, there was nothing unusual about that for Kenzo. "Thank you, Utsusemi-sama." He said. "I feel much better already. And I expect with the medicine you gave me, I expect that I shall be able to sleep very well indeed." He said, his smile equally polite.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:33 am 

The lady Agasha bowed politely, nodding with a satisified expression as he seemed like he would be alright. "Then please take care, Kenzo-san. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow morning for the excursion."

Another bow. "Carry the Fortunes."

It took her immense effort to not gaze longingly at him as she departed, but she managed to keep up the normal charade as she bid him farewell with a brief smile and wave, before focusing her gaze ahead.

/exit Utsu

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 am 

Kenzo was not quite so impeded. There was no reason he could not continue to watch as Utsusemi walked away, his eyes following her, even if he had to keep his expression composed. And it stayed composed, until she was out of sight. And even after then, until he slid the door closed.

Kenzo let out a long, slow breath, his eyes closing.

The day had just begun. In a few hours, he might be betrothed. In two days they would be travelling away on a long mission. In short, there was a lot going on. But not yet.

Kenzo walked over to his desk and knelt down. He reached out, lifting the freshly decorated fan with exquisite care. He studied it, reading it over and over again, a smile on his lips.

/scene!

Page 6 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6