Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: Tending Wounds [D1 LM, Kenzo's place - CLOSED]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:40 pm 

Even through his need, Kenzo couldn't help but laugh at Utsusemi's teasing, another sign of the humor he so loved in her. Kenzo grinned appreciation at her, even as his hands slid downward, beginning to explore the shape of her. Just as hers did, his fingers slipped deftly into the not that held her obi.

"I also promised to make you smile." Kenzo said, as he began to undo the knot. "I fully intend to exceed that promise." The knot came loose.

Kenzo didn't always keep his promises. But Utsusemi had always been good at bringing out the best in him.

Later...

Slowly, Kenzo breathed in and out, propped up on his side, his weight on his elbow. No doubt Utsusemi could feel the rise and fall of his chest, resting against it as she was. Possible implications of what had happened threatened to intrude on Kenzo's thoughts, ruin this bit of happiness they'd found.

But not yet. Kenzo sighed, his breath stirring in Utsu's lovely white hair. His arm was around her, making it easy to find her hand. He lifted it into his line of vision, tilting it gently this way and that. "You have lovely hands." He murmured.

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:23 pm 

Her inhalation was deep, slowly steadying as she let the sensations pour through her. The vague feeling of being content was welcome even if she knew it would not last. But for now it was a warm fuzzy feeling.

"Hmm," she murred pleasantly, "you'd be hard-pressed to find a Doji with calloused or unseemly hands. But you probably saw that in the dojo that my hands rarely wield anything more a calligraphy brush or a teapot." Her chuckle was warm against his naked skin.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm 

For his part, Kenzo's bushi training had given his hands a few rough spots. But surprisingly few, and his nails were clean and neat, a contrast to how his hair always seemed to have a few strands out of place.

He chuckled as well, languishing in the feel of her against him. "Of course. But I appreciate function as well as form, you know. And that is part of what I find lovely about them. They have an... I would say an excellence, whether serving tea, or painting." His hand gently pressed her fingers together into a vague approximation of holding a paintbrush. "Or whatever else they may do." His grin could be heard in his voice, or perhaps deducted as he briefly pressed his lips against her neck.

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 pm 

His words made her grin and bury her face against his chest out of a brief flash of embarrassement before looking back up at him. The usual melancholy in her expression seemed driven away for the moment.

"Likewise," she clasped her hand around the fingers of his hand, "your hands are much gentler and softer than I expected from someone who spends so much time outdoors and training with weapons. But very... hm... deft."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:44 pm 

Kenzo laughed softly. He spread his fingers, letting her explore them with her own. "I'm very glad you found them so, Utsu-sama." He said, still smiling.

He wriggled his fingers a little. "But... yes. I suppose they are. So much of what I do requires them to be at their best. I cannot let my swordplay damage my writing, or vice-versa. And... more than that. It is through touch that we experience so much of the world."

His hand drifted upward, and he smiled at her. Slowly, his hand brushed across her cheek. "Perhaps if my hands were rougher, I could not feel the softness of your skin. That is something I would truly regret."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 pm 

"Hmmm..." she exhaled softly, enjoying the caress that had been denied to her for so long, "does that theory work both ways? If my hands were not so soft, they would not notice the roughness of your skin compared to mine?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 pm 

Seeing her reaction, and enjoying the sensation himself, Kenzo was all too happy to continue. He let his hand stroke back into her hair, again and again, petting her gently.

A surprised laugh escaped his lips. "That's a good point! I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps our hands are well matched."

He shifted a little, grinning as he brought his face to hers, his eyes alight. "On the other hand, I shudder to think of how calloused you'd have to be to not have noticed at some point. It wasn't just the softness of your hands that I was admiring."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 pm 

"Alas, they probably will not be so pretty and dainty anymore after a lengthy voyage at sea. I do not think I will have much time to just sit and maintain my manicure," she retorted with a quiet laugh.

Her body caught up with the chillness of the air, as the heat from the passion before had subdued, and she shuddered involuntarily. "Oof... it is a bit chilly. Should probably dress, but I want to stay like this a little longer..."

Because this illusion will be gone when I step outside again.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:28 pm 

"It will not take their excellence." Kenzo said, smiling but firm. "I think I shall still enjoy the sight of them."

"My apologies, Utsu-sama." Kenzo said. "As the host, surely it is my responsibility to see to the comfort of my guest." He tightened his arm around her, bringing her more firmly into his embrace. He shifted, trying to bring as much of him into contact with her as possible. "Does that suit you? I expect the water is still hot enough, too. I have a very good kettle."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:35 pm 

She nodded, snuggling up close to him for warmth. "It's no fair that you are so much warmer than me... even after all these years with the Dragon, I still freeze easily."

Some tea did sound refreshing, but she couldn't help herself from chuckling as a mental image flashed in her mind. "I... do not think I have ever made tea in such an undressed state before."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:46 pm 

Kenzo murmured happily. "Mmmm. Formative years." He kissed her head. "I shall do my utmost to keep you warm." His tone was warm, but firm.

"Oh?" Kenzo laughed softly. "But I couldn't ask you to do that, with this chill. On the other hand..." He grinned, his arm squeezing her. "I assure you that I would be most attentive to that tea preparation."

His expression softened. "On the... ah, the other other hand. Very Mirumoto. Ahem." He cleared his throat. "On the third hand... I also would rather keep you in my arms as long as we can endure it. It's quite the dilemma." He said. His tone was mild, but his eyes held some of the same intensity from before.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 am 

"Very Mirumoto?" she looked at him with a mixture of surprise and disbelief. "Is it a Mirumoto tradition to do tea ceremony in the nude?"

Then her expression turned more playful as she fixed him with a teasing smile. "Why is it no one has told me of this tradition, hmmm?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:36 am 

"Oh, sorry. No, I meant..." Kenzo paused. Really, he'd meant it as a joke on multi-handedness. But this...

His expression shifted to one of exaggerated innocence. "Why Utsu-sama. I thought you knew! But of course, even experts in the tea ceremony wouldn't know. It is a very closely guarded secret of the Mirumoto. I'm not sure I should even be speaking of it..."

One hand stroked up and down her side. "It seems to me that in order to truly be a master of the tea ceremony, you would have to perform at least once in the Mirumoto tradition. Don't you agree?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 am 

Of course she could tell he was trying to sell her a big fish story. Her lips pursed together as she looked at him with narrowed eyes.

Two could play at that game.

"Oh, no... I could not attempt it, without seeing it performed by someone initiated into its secret first... I am no Mirumoto, after all..."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:23 am 

Laughing, Kenzo briefly buried his head in her hair, staying there long enough to take in the scent of it.

He lifted his head. "Well. I fear you've got me. And did we not agree that I should be bold? It's certainly served me well thus far."

He leaned in, brushing his lips against hers. "I propose this. I will begin the tea ceremony. And then, before I make a complete mess of things, you come in and take over. Okay?" He grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am 

Her hair, like her skin and clothes, seemed to be seeped in an eternal scent of incense and tea. Though it also had that faint scent of what made her hair white.

She did join him in laughing, which came in warm breaths against his skin as she still held onto him tightly for warmth.

"Hm... alright, just because I want to see you try it!" Utsusemi grinned in return.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 am 

Kenzo smiled. "I can't deny you, Utsu-sama. I'll show you what I can do." He stood, moving just a little stiffly, the play of his lean muscles much more obvious now.

First, though, he moved to one of his packs; a moment of digging, and he came out with a sleeping kimono in his size. He walked back to Utsusemi with a smile. "Since you won't have me to keep you warm." He said, helping her slide into it.

As he gathered the utensils and the tea from her things, Kenzo shot Utsusemi a quick glance. It was in his nature to make jokes, to make sometimes light of traditional things. But never something she cared about. He would try to do a good job. Kenzo lifted the bowl, holding it in both hands strategically low, preserving a shred of his modesty. "Let us begin." He said with a smile, his voice serene.

In the end, his nudity did not perturb him, although he couldn't help but glance at Utsu from time to time, a smile on his lips. But his motions were smooth, the tea properly frothy. He held out a lightly steaming cup with a smile. "Tea, Utsu-sama?" He said.

-------------------

Traditional Mirumoto Tea Ceremony - for reals! Void unskilled: 3d10 21 bwahahahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 pm 

She pulled the sleeping kimono around her tightly, already missing the warmth of him... at least the garment had his scent, so it would have to make do.

And as she watched Kenzo go through the motions, not only was she impressed that he seemed to have picked up so much of the tea ceremony from watching her the many times over the years, but that... well, she almost could believe now that there was something like a traditional nude tea ceremony for the Mirumoto by the way he moved.

"Thank you, Kenzo," she accepted the offered cup with a pleasant, surprised smile. Of course, not one to break the setting of the ceremony, she made sure to follow the proper steps; turning the cup, sipping carefully and admiring it afterwards. "Frothy, and pleasant. You surprise me."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm 

The return smile Kenzo gave her was just as pleased, and just as surprised. "I didn't know I had it in me. Perhaps there really is a Mirumoto nude tea ceremony."

As he took his own cup, he wrapped his hands around it, shivering gently as he took a sip. Glancing up, his gaze found Utsusemi, lightly disheveled, wearing his sleeping kimono. Slowly, he smiled, his cheeks flushing ever so slightly. "You look very beautiful right now, Utsu-sama. Perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen you." He said quietly. His lips pressed together, his eyes glinting. "Well... top two or three, anyway. Very high, anyway."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 pm 

"You have certainly convinced me that it must be something that exists now," she agreed with a light-hearted chuckle, sneaking a few more glances at his form as she drank her tea.

"... thank you," much to her own surprise, she blushed at the compliment. "I admit, you look rather handsome yourself right now," Utsu's lip curled as she stiffled a small laugh, "even if it also looks... little silly. Maybe that's why I like it so much?"

She patted the seat beside her, indicating for him to join her, "but I'm worried you might catch a cold now."

Theme #5Profile

Page 3 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next