It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: White into Red [EE2, Sacred Light]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm 

Susumu chuckled

''Very well Kaiu-san. The crew of the Walrus shall welcome you''

''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:30 pm 

The Agasha matron watched on with a pleasant smile on her face. Ah... weddings. Always so full of emotions and excitement. Before she knew it, her children would probably be the ones to exchange their vows to their future spouses...

She dabbed a little at the corner of her eye.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 pm 

Gusai Wataru wrote:
Wataru wore his brand new attire to the wedding. It was the first time anyone saw him in green, a dark sea green, with the mon of the Mantis clan on the back. He stood proud in his new attire, one he had gained for himself, by his own will and dedication. But he didn't wish to take glory from the wedded ones, so he stood in the back observing.

Ran found herself at the wedding, having every intention of attending for the formality. She spotted her betrothed, and thought back on their conversation the previous day when they were strangers to one another and the idea of marriage was no where on the horizon.

"Gusai-sama," she said softly as the singing carried through the air. Ran wore a nice kimono, a brilliant shade of burned orange with a brown obi. Phoenix colours, without question. It was the nicest clothing she owned, from another lifetime. She wore flowers tucked behind her left ear, her greying hair was knotted at the nape of her neck. Her freckles marring any skin visible, casting her as bad luck, and most kept a wide berth. And somehow, she had been deemed fit to have a betrothal issued by the Imperial Matchmaker herself.

"You look nice."

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm 

Ran wrote:
Ran found herself at the wedding, having every intention of attending for the formality. She spotted her betrothed, and thought back on their conversation the previous day when they were strangers to one another and the idea of marriage was no where on the horizon.

"Gusai-sama," she said softly as the singing carried through the air. Ran wore a nice kimono, a brilliant shade of burned orange with a brown obi. Phoenix colours, without question. It was the nicest clothing she owned, from another lifetime. She wore flowers tucked behind her left ear, her greying hair was knotted at the nape of her neck. Her freckles marring any skin visible, casting her as bad luck, and most kept a wide berth. And somehow, she had been deemed fit to have a betrothal issued by the Imperial Matchmaker herself.

"You look nice."

Wataru had been concentrated on the wedding of his former headmistress at the Wharf, as well as the director of the academy in which he had studied. The attention of Ran was an unexpected one. Then his eyes looked at her, with a new sight, he saw her hair all tidied up, her dress of orange and brown, and it was as if he had never seen her before. A genuine smile, like he had never shown before, of tenderness, kindred feeling, rose from within him. He felt the urge to hold her, touch her delicate hands, and knowing it was improper made him want it even more.

"You are like a spring flower showing her light for the first time after the morning dew has brought her back to life."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:02 pm 

Ringo is in attendance of the wedding as well. He wouldn't miss this for the world. Spotting two ronin that he is familiar with he approaches Ran and Wataru and offers them a polite bow.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 pm 

Colour rose to her cheeks, inspired by the way Wata looked at her. They had become perhaps friends the day before, but now... things were very different, and she very much liked what she saw. "Your words are kind, and this one does not deserve them. ...Your new colours suit you."

She found she was drawn to step closer to him, though she kept her hands at her sides, as was proper. They would have time together later.

"I was surprised--" she began, and then the Crab she'd met at the Sweet Nook approached, and her On resurfaced. "Hida-sama!" Ran glanced quickly to Wata to assertain if the two knew each other?

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 am 

Wataru leaned near Ran, so that both their bodies touched for an instant. It was a slight moment of intimacy between them two. "I would hope to see you soon wearing them as well, Ran-chan. The Mantis would be very pleased having someone able and beautiful such as yourself. We could make such a nice family among the Mantis."

Their moment of intimacy is broken by someone known to them both. Wataru gives a complicity smile to the crab, directing his eyes from the Hida to the ronin. "Ringo-san, it's good to see you. Have you met Ran-chan?"

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am 

Ringo nods. "Yes, I met Ran-san a few days ago." He notes Wata's new colours.

"It seems congratulations are in order. Though what should I call you now?" He asks not quite sure what Wata's new position is and if he kept his name or changed it again.

He offers a polite bow and smile to Ran. "Nice to see you again Ran-san. We met last year just before the Imperial Naval College formed." He explains.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am 

"I am Gusai Wataru, as of yesterday" replied the samurai with a grin, "It seems that from ronin there was only one way to go, and that was up, and that is a possibility achievable to anyone." He added with a wink to Ran.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:11 pm 

Her gaze tracked to find Wata's features, looking at him carefully as he spoke in her ear, and she felt she could be truly happy with him.

Ran straightened.

"Hai, oh, so you two are friends? Then Hida-sama, you will be pleased to know your words about marriage seemed to be heard by Lady Amaterasu herself. Wataru-sama and I are betrothed."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:33 am 

Ringo raises an eyebrow to both revelations and smiles. "That is some excellent news. Congratulations on joining the Mantis Wataru-san." He much preferred this name.

"Also congratulations on your betrothal Ran-san. I am happy for the both of your than lady Amaterasu and I also hope lady Benten heard my words. I wish their blessings upon both of you." He offers in congratulations.

"I hope that I receive an invitation to your wedding."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 am 

"We would be honored. It isn't that many supported me when I was a wave man, yet Ringo-san was one of them. It is the minimum I can do to thank you for your support and attention, invite you to the best food that a Mantis can give. And believe me, we are capable of very exotic and extravagant dishes, of tastes that will blow your mind."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:49 pm 

"Of course, you'll have to let us know how to reach you," Ran said quietly, a pleasant smile on her lips as she listened to Wataru-sama speak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:38 am 

"Well as long as you don't mean that he found is packed full of black powder then I shall eagerly look forward to it Wataru-san." Ringo says with a chuckle.

To Ran's question he smiles. "Well that is easy enough. While I am still with the Imperial Naval College, I am staying in a room above that Crab sake house in town. Otherwise I will go where the Imperial Explorers do. Once I am done there, I will return back home to Kyuden Hida."

Page 2 of 2 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2