Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: [D12-LE] Weaving a Spiderweb (Closed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 pm 

A dark figure, riding a big gaijin horse arrived during the late hours of the day at the Floral states. Lady Amaterasu's light had already disappeared from the horizon while the darkness of Lord Onnotangu began to dominate the surroundings. Darkness and shadows all around.

The dark figure wanted to meet with the Unicorn Ambassador, Ide Akaichou. This was a matter of urgency. After declaring its intentions to some servants, the hooded figure waited for the Unicorn representative.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

Post subject: Re: [D12-LE] Weaving a Spiderweb (Closed)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 pm 

Akaichou was getting ready to head home. She was there later than usual as she'd been able to get very little done - worrying about those at sea. She was surprised when a most unexpected guest appeared.

"Seppun-sama." Akaichou bowed deeply. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" She smiled.

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse
Theme: Praan [Translated Lyrics]Description

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:18 pm 

'' Ide Akaichou-san. '' Hinami bowed to the Unicorn woman. She was bruised all over her face. '' I hope that you have received Inari's-no-kami blessings today.'' She looked around suspiciously.

'' I needed to speak with you about something important. Might we have a word in private? '' She asked politely.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:52 pm 

"Hinami-sama! Have you been attacked? Please, come in and rest." Akaichou only now saw her injuries and was quite taken aback.

"I was about to head home. I pray you come with me and allow me to tend to you. But of course rest first. Speak freely."

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 pm 

'' Oh, don't worry about it. I'm fine, the worst already has passed...'' She said raising one of her hands. '' I came here for something far more important than my health.'' She approached Akaichou, close enough to whisper so that only the Unicorn can hear her, she only took her fan and opened it, covering her lips.

'' I just received some information about a potential attempt on someone's life and I'm affraid that one of you, Unicorns, is going to be target, or one of several targets.'' She whispered.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 pm 

Akaichou stood stunned, taking in the smallest of breaths before finding a response. In an equally quiet voice she replied.

"I assume there is a reason you have not gone to the mamluks with this."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:41 pm 

'' Hai. Several reasons. First because I wanted to speak with you first, as ambassador of the Tharkhanate. Two, because the man that will commit the attack is a Rokugani and I do not wish to make that information go public, damaging the diplomatic talks and good relationships between the Tharkhanate and the Empire of Rokugan and finally because I wish to capture this...man...alive.'' She explained to Akaichou.

'' While I do think that your Mamulukusu must be warned, so they can be prepared, if this murderer suspects that he has been compromised then he will probably not attack. And I do believe he must be quite skilled at tracking and stealth...'' She said with a frown, remembering how she killed the ranger without she or her noticing anything until the arrow pierced the ranger's back.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:43 pm 

Akaichou nodded. "Yes, this would put relations at risk. I would not see that happen because of one person. You are wise in this, Seppun-sama."

"Perhaps as Ide Mohan lives here, he might get an audience with Fuad al-Maut unnoticed. He could communicate a danger without revealing who it might be from and tell the guards to simply be extra vigilant."

She breathed. "As for taking this person alive, I'm afraid I won't be much help subduing someone. Unless...." She thought for a moment. "Unless we know the would-be-assassin is."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm 

'' He is named Hiruma Motegi, he is a Crab that has been living here for sometime, so it seems. At least, I don't believe he came here with the Imperial Explorers. '' She gave the description of the brutish crab that threaten her to Akaichou.

'' As long as he can be captured alive, and discreetly, I don't think there would be a problem. But the fewer people that know about this attack the greater are our chances.'' Hinami adds. ''I'm not a bushi, so I do not have the necessary skills to apprehend him, physically I mean, but maybe there more than one way to approach this conundrum...

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:16 pm 

"I live in the apothecary. There are many things that when mixed or given in the wrong quantities would incapacitate someone without killing them. But I would not know how to go about it. I am not an expert when it comes to mixing something to be toxic. Only very limited remedies." She mused. Yes, incapacitating someone and finding out why they are sabotaging their peace is far better than killing someone. Akaichou was sure she couldn't do that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:36 pm 

'' Well, maybe I could see what type of herbs you have I can see if I can 'do' something.'' She commented. '' Do you know opium? It is a drug extracted from a plant called poppy, when i was working for the bureaucracy in confiscation raids I had to learn a lot about it and other plants used for illegal drug production. ''

'' Putting him to sleep could be our solution.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:12 pm 

"I know of opium, and that Mohan-san keeps it is his stores. It is used for those that are suffering and must endure great pain to be well once more. I'm sure he would be generous if it means saving the life of another. If not, I can pay him for it. We should go now and get it in your hands as quickly as possible."

Akaichou went about closing up the office before coming back to Hinami. "Do you have a way to get it to his plate?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 pm 

'' Maybe. I could contact some people that could be of some help in that regard...'' Hinami was thinking in using some shady member of the underworld of this island to help her. Perhaps that could be the solution.

Whatever the case, she will follow Akaichou to the herb stores. She needed to see what type of herbs and drugs she could use to create the poison.

D13 Theme

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]