Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Divine Happenings (D8, EN)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:04 pm 

She smiled, "I don't think it was coincidence you had the experience that you did. You were meant for this task Ran-san. And I'm glad that you are willing to accept it. It's not an easy one."

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:30 pm 

"The Lady Sadahako told my captain and I we would have to be brave in the days to come. I will take this challenge, and I will persevere." Ran said with the confidence of someone deep into their cups.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:10 am 

Bellena nodded, “There will be great opportunity to show your courage. I think for now though it may be best if you get some rest. I think your head will appreciate it tomorrow.”

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:10 am 

She softened then, as if realizing her state. "You're so kind to me, Bah-lena-sama. So beautiful and so kind... Let me walk you out," she rose to her feet, but light-headedness caught up with her and she stumbled.

Outfit: Extravagant Clothing, Wakizashi, Pistol, Calligraphy Set, Traveling Pack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:12 am 

Bellena moved quickly with the reflexes of her people and caught the young woman. She held her in her arms for a moment before gently picking her up and moving her over to the bed in the room.

"I think I'll be fine my dear. You seem to have had a full day. This is where it ends for you." She smiled as she picked up the blankets and gently pulled them over Ran.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:17 am 

Ichigo watched the goings on from his perch on the table. It seemed the plate of fruits was now all his. He set his sights on something grander than a simple strawberry. He began his lumber toward the plate.

"So beautiful and so kind. A treasure..." Ran mumbled, asleep almost as her head touched the pillow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:25 am 

She smiled and chuckled once as she straightened her back. Turning, she saw the turtle. She reached down and gently pet its head with her index finger.

"So you're a magic turtle from Sadahako-sama? Pleased to meet you. I trust you wont eat yourself to death if I leave you to your devices." She smiled, "Take care of Ran. She's important."

Standing up straight again Bellena smiled as she looked back at Ran, and then exited the home into the street.

/exit

DescriptionTheme

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2