Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: What's New Pussycat? [D1 EE, House of Sublime Dew]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:53 am 

Wataru took place on one of the cushions, the one closest to the dais, or at least what he thought was closest to the dais, and started pouring sake on the cup that he placed before the other cushion for Ringo. "This is going to be amazing!" His enthusiasm was vivid, he could barely sit still as he jiggle in the spot and giggled.

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:41 pm 

Ringo follows along quietly. Taking in the scene and continuing to admire the renovations. Entering the room he appreciates the feminine charm and seats himself on a cushion. He nods to his friend's excitement. "I am looking forward to it as well."

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 am 

A chime tinkled and the door slid open, revealing behind it a woman dressed in a red and silver kimono. She looked to be in her mid- or late 20s and as she stepped forward her presence flooded the room. She bowed once to her audience, cloaked in confidence, and then began to practice her art on the small stage. She stepped forward, occasionally spinning, and precisely moving her arms to create a flow that started from her heart and left her at her fingertips. Unseen, a samisen played behind the door Katsue had entered from and each time she froze suddenly to hold a position the chimes rung out once more.

When she finished, she bowed again to the pair and knelt on the small dais before them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am 

Ringo watched the show with much interest. When Katsue finished he gives her his approval with a nod. "That was an fantastic performance Katsue-san." He keeps his praise short in order to allow his friend an opportunity to speak.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:55 pm 

"Arigato gozaimasu Hida-sama," Katsue replied with a grateful bow, her words taking on a southern accent tinged enticingly with honey.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 am 

Ringo smiles. "Forgive me if you think it rude but I find your accent to be rather alluring. I hear that you are from Ryoko Owari?" He asks with some intrigue about this new girl.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 am 

Wataru watched the show, almost unable to stay put in his place. When the woman finished he nodded, in approval, and raised his sake cup to her grace and agility.

Quote:
"That was an fantastic performance Katsue-san."

"Superb!" Added the samurai to the words of the Hida.

Quote:
Forgive me if you think it rude but I find your accent to be rather alluring. I hear that you are from Ryoko Owari?

That brought down the cheer of Wataru as he gazed astonished at his companion. How and where did he hear that? He wondered.

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am 

Katsue laughed, slightly bashfully, "I see Mama-san is talkative tonight. Hai, I was raised there. Learned how to dance there too. Once I learned what I could where I was, I started travelling. Didn't make much of a name for myself at first, but I've managed eventually. I'm glad you're pleased."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 am 

"Wonderful. I am glad that your hard work paid off." Ringo compliments her. "Wata-san and I certainly are pleased with your performance."

"I guess you must have arrived here recently? We came here last year before the Imperial Naval College was founded. This place... well the whole city has certainly changed a lot in just a year. What made you decide to leave Ryoko Owari and come all the way here?" He asks with much interest.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:12 am 

"I felt like I was getting to be a big fish in a small pond. I went looking for a bigger pond so I could keep growing," she answered, flashing a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:03 am 

Ringo nods at that answer. "Very good point. All living beings need to be able to grow in order to better themselves. I am glad that you decided to come here Katsue-chan."

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2