Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D13 - LM] Tiger & Spider Strikes Back (Basement)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 am 

'' ... ''

Hinami observed the surroundings as she arrives at the Militia headquarters. She walked as a true princess, with pride and she had an aura of power all around her. She didn't like what she saw, as it would seem that the local 'militia' was nothing less than a bunch of corrupt tortoise clan members. If it would depend on her she would eliminate all this corruption and put someone in charge that would change this serious lack of profesionalism.

In any case she looked around and approached the nearest officer that could help her found Doji Haruka. After all they had a 'meeting'.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

Post subject: Re: [D13 - LM] Tiger & Spider Strikes Back (Basement)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:04 am 

Arguably the men there were few and far between; many of them had died assisting in Susumu's assault on Hawthorne's stronghold the day before. Perhaps for the better, as no-one disturbed her or asked her about the business she came with. She could move around as she pleased. The officer didn't speak Rokugani but he guessed what she was after and pointed toward the stairway to the basement.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:09 am 

Hinami slightly bowed to the officer that pointed her to the right direction.

The young Seppun was wondering how did Doji Haruka captured the Hiruma. She didn't look like a 'hunter', she was a Doji maiden and doji maidens are not know for being experts in human hunting...

In any case she goes down, into the basement.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:12 am 

However she had done it, she had. Motegi was stretched on a diagonal cross and chained. Topless, he bore non-insignificant bruises. Haruka was sitting nearby, watching how a torturer was unpacking various tools of his craft.

"You." Motegi spat out seeing Hinami.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:27 am 

'' Ohayou gozaimasu, Doji Haruka-san.'' She bowed respectfully to the magistrate. Hinami purposefully ignored the crab. '' I hope that you had rice today and had a good night sleep...'' She said with a gentle smile on her face. Her tone friendly.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:46 am 

"Ohayou gozaimasu, Seppun-san. I arguably haven't, I shall seek both sleep and nutrition once this is over." She pointed to Motegi with her fan after a proper bow. "Do you want to talk to him before conversation becomes problematic?"

"Testimony in place of evidence has been one of the finest examples of our long-term social engineering."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:52 am 

'' Oh, i'm sad to hear that. We must finish this quickly so you can enjoy some well deserved rest, Doji-san '' She said with a smile.

Hinami then finally acknowledged the presence of the Hiruma. '' So, we meet again Motegi...'' She did not used his family name, nor honorifics, since he was no longer a samurai, at least from Hinami's perspective. '' Enjoying yourself? Are you comfortable?'' she asked, neutral tone.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:06 am 

Haruka sighed just as Motegi tugged on his chains to get in a better spitting range, then spat at Hinami.

"Suffer not a witch to live. Monsters. Going to gloat, monster?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:17 am 

The spit didn't hit Hinami, it just fell short a few meters from where she was. '' Rude and uncivilized as always...'' Hinami sighed.

'' Monster? You hurt my feelings. I'm not a monster, the only monster here is you, misogynistic pig...'' She said firmly. '' You must had felt powerful then, right? I'm sure you did. Insulting, threatening and bragging about your 'power' against me, against the daughter of the Seppun daimyo, against a young woman. You must had felt great when you murdered that shugenja, right? ''

''Do you feel powerful now?''

'' If you only had followed the celestial order you would not be in this situation but things didn't end as you imagined, I guess...'' She looked around. '' Why did you killed that woman?'' She asked.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:51 am 

Haruka rose, flashing inhuman teeth to Motegi when Hinami could not see it.

"I have an urgent matter to see to, Seppun-san. I believe you can handle it?"

"Testimony in place of evidence has been one of the finest examples of our long-term social engineering."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:57 am 

"It felt great. Justice feels great. You, you are just a sorry fearful girl taking advantage of the situation. Gloat all you want, torture me all you want. I am a Crab. Millions will die if I and my brothers ever turn weak." Motegi spurted back, gazing at Hinami defiantly. His resolve faltered only for a second, right before Haruka spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:36 am 

'' Hai, don't worry Doji-san'' She said without looking at her, her eyes were fixed on the Hiruma.

Hinami sat in the nearby without approaching him.

'' You know, it is funny how you think you are 'important' and 'unique'. You say that 'millions' will die if you become weak but that is a complete and utter lie. The Crab clan don't need a failure like yourself and unfortunately for you, you are a criminal that has broken imperial law, no one will defend nor support you anymore. Not even your clan. You are alone...'' Her voice was calm.

''You also say that i'm 'taking advantage' of the situation, calling me weak and fearful, yet when you killed the shugenja you did exactly the same. You attacked her from the shadows, taking advantage of your stealthy approach to murder her without warning. '' Hinami commented, she tried to link his emotions with her own. She wanted to understand why they all judge her.

''You were afraid, right? It frightened you what she could do to you with the power of the kami, hmmm? So why using your advantages is fine for you but bad for me? What is the difference between you and me? I'm just using the tools that i have at my disposal to vanquish my enemies...''

''Lately, most men that i have met have called me a coward or dishonorable, you all judge me with your 'infallible' morals yet you do the same that i have been doing. I call you all hypocrites...'' She made a nod to the Eta torturer.

'' Blind him...'' She ordered without emotion.

[OOC-Rolls]

Courtier(Manipulation)/Awareness to 'feel' his inner desires; 9k4; +1k0 Prodigy; +1k0 Courtier Mastery; +1k1 Inner Gift; +1k1 Void - 76

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:04 pm 

"Oh, so you're a scumbag like me, little fearful girl? One difference here is that I am not cruel. I shoot to kill, not to torment. That woman doomed hundreds of my kin. She deserved a fate worse than death, but killing her by whatever means was what I did after putting the thirst for revenge aside. It was what I said, justice. Stuff your Imperial justice deep in your small ass. You've failed the Crab so many times that we've learned to make our own justice. We protect you lot not because you deserve it but because we keep our word."

Motegi tried to scare off the eta with mock biting and fierce gaze but he got blindfolded in the end.

---

He's mostly reconciled with the idea that he'll be tortured and killed. He believes he did the right thing. He's a misogyne so he would enjoy showing Hinami 'her place' but he knows it's very unlikely.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:06 pm 

'' Yes we failed you so many times...like when Hantei Fujiwa-heika helped you, right? You are only making excuses here but it is expected. You are nothing more than a poor soul. But don't you worry. Your death will not be in vain, your death will serve as a reminder to everyone else than justice comes swiftly,is righteous and without mercy.''

She turned to the eta. '' Forgive me, you didn't understand me. I don't want him to be blindfolded. I wan't him blinded. Gouge his eyes, or pour something hot on them. He is already blind so he will not miss his eyes, right Motegi?'' She corrected her order.

'' Those who break the law of the Son of Heavens must be punished...'' She said without emotion.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:16 pm 

He spat again when the blindfold was tore off.

"Monsters to our front, monsters to our back. You're nothing more than a cruel, feral kid... The corruption of your soul is what we fight against... nnnnggg...aahhhhh!"

He shrieked as the burning iron poked into his eye-socket, bursting his eyeball.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:31 pm 

'' Hai, i'm cruel. Someone must be, or else you start threaten the rightful divine rule of the Hantei...'' She said while observing how Motegi's eyes were destroyed. Her On was neutral.

'' Shogunate, Gozoku...The Great Clans are nothing more than squabbling children, that first will usurp Hantei's rightful rule and then destroy one another, bringing down the Kami's creation with you. I will not allow that as long as i live.''

'' You forget your place and your duties to the Hantei. I will purge those who defy the Son of Heaven's divine mandate, that is my life's mission. Those who understand and respect the law will be able to live peacefully and in harmony, prospering under the guidance of Hantei and the Imperial families.'' She said firmly.

'' take out the nails of his hands and feet.'' She ordered to the eta torturer. '' He must not be able to grab a bow, threaten a woman with his filthy hands or walk again.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:34 pm 

"The Crab... have never revolted against the Throne, you bitch." He gasped, wreathing in pain. He tugged on the chains and fought as the eta torturer was having the way Hinami had mandated. "Looks like... nnnnng... we should have!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:47 pm 

'' You are right, the Crab clan has been one of the few clans that has never revolted against the Hantei.'' Hinami actually smiled there.

'' But i'm not punishing the Crab Clan, I'm punishing you. You broke the law, you are a threat. Stop calling yourself a Crab, you are not. You failed in your duty. Instead of returning to the southern frontier you lingered here, not for justice but for petty revenge.'' She explained. '' You thought that your own selfish desires were more important than your ancestral duty? You failed Hida-no-kami, you failed Hantei-no-kami.''

'' Break his fingers.'' She said without compassion.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:22 pm 

"May your heart be a feast for flies, and your mouth a home for carrion! I curse you! Aghhhh...!!!!" Motegi tossed his whole body in the chain as his fingers were being broken.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:33 pm 

'' Cursing, eh? And you call yourself a Crab? I'm not very good at history, but if I remember correctly that is exactly how the southern enemy acts... ''

'' Just admit your crimes, Motegi. Admit that you are a failure and we can make this quick. I'm not doing this for pleasure, i'm doing this because i must. I want to know your history. I want to understand why you failed, so i can stop others from suffering the same fate as you...''

[OOC-Rolls]

Intimidation/Willpower vs Etiquette/Willpower + honor; 5k3, +1k0 Prodigy; +1k1 Void - 32
  • No Honor Loss
  • No Void Left

D13 Theme

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next