Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 4 of 4 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: A Candle By The Window (D9, EN)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:33 pm 

She had to admit that there was something appealing about the flavour of his lips from the wine, though it could also have been from having drinking herself.

"Hmmm... I shall have to remember that a Mirumoto yielded to me then," Utsusemi's smile was warm and playful as she stole another kiss from his wine-stained lips, her hips shifting gently in response to the caress of her curves. "... I think we've both had enough to drink tonight, no?" her voice was a pleasant murmur, warm and soft against his skin as her lips pulled away from his.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:46 pm 

At that, Kenzo laughed softly, stopping for another sweet kiss. "My sensei and fellows would never let me hear the end of it, I'm sure." He smiled up at her. "Yielding to a Crane..." His lips twisted. "I take comfort from the fact that this is a tale you would be unlikely to gloat to your father about."

His breath hissed softly as he felt her hips shift, his hands gripping them a little more firmly. She would be able to feel his tight muscles tense beneath her in response, just a little. "Yes." He breathed. "I don't deny that I might enjoy more... but I would hate for indulgence tonight to spoil tomorrow." His brown eyes were intent as they met hers.

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:56 pm 

"Mm, yes... you did promise to surprise me with breakfast, after all," Utsusemi smirked as she let her hands move to hold onto his. Leaning forward, her forehead touched his and the white hair fell around them like silken curtains.

"Feeling better now?" she asked softly, eyes looking into his with loving care.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:03 pm 

"I did." Kenzo murmured. "And I fully intend to do so."

His smile faded as she leaned forward, but not because of any unhappiness. He sighed happily as Utsu pressed her forehead to his. The way her lovely hair fell around them, surrounding him, it was as though they were the only two people in the whole world.

"Much." Kenzo said. His eyes were wide, reflecting her love. "I can say that you've made me truly happy again." He smiled. "Thank you, Utsusemi."

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:09 pm 

"If you are happy," Utsusemi sighed as well with a small sense of bliss, "then I am happy."

There were still some people she could give happiness to, even if any permanent sense of the feeling often seemed to elude her. At least it was a great comfort to know that she could make others happy... well, some, at least. Sanjuro would have to find his own happines, she knew, for it was not something she could be the one to give without hurting herself more over it. And Ryuden... she didn't even know if she could, having tried so hard all these years to be what she thought would be the perfect wife. Kenzo at least, was happy, it seemed, and in a way it made her happy too to see she could be that source of happiness for someone she cared for.

"Then let us call it a night then, and I will protect you from any bad dreams that might try to disturb your rest tonight?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 pm 

Kenzo just smiled, one hand coming up to brush across her cheek. It seemed to a large part of why they worked so well together. Each of them seemed to seek the happiness of the other, and both of them seemed to be happier for it.

"Mmm." Kenzo chuckled softly. "That sounds perfect. I shall put my trust in you, then. I think the circle of your arms should be all the security I need."

His smile grew playful. "But first I really will need you to help me up. With you on top of me, I think I lack the will, otherwise." His hand squeezed her hip playfully. Tomorrow. He reminded himself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:38 pm 

Utsusemi giggled softly, nodding a little reluctantly. "Mm, you're right. I'm... comfortable here, but I shall have to accept that we will be more comfortable in bed." Still, she wanted one more kiss before getting up, and she held it for a good while before releasing him from her lips.

Her own hands let go of his as she shifted her weight once more, slipping off Kenzo's form to her knees beside him before offering her hands again to help him up.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:25 pm 

Kenzo responded eagerly to the kiss, his lips moving against hers more and more as the kiss lengthened. He sighed as they parted, his eyes bright.

"Oof!" He grunted as Utsu helped him rise. Even though she was no longer atop him, he could still feel her lingering warmth, the wonderful softness of her a tangible memory. He shook his head softly. "I think that was indeed enough port. It's stronger than I realized. It rather sneaks up on one doesn't it?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 pm 

"I guess it does, huh," Utsusemi chuckled in agreement, her hands squeezing his with care. "Which is why it's probably for the best we save the rest for another time. But for now, doctor's orders is that you need some proper rest."

Another kiss, this one light and brief in its touch and duration. "Come now," she rose to her feet first, steadying herself to help Kenzo back up on his feet as well.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 pm 

"Doctor's orders." Kenzo echoed, smiling. "Right. Let it not be said that I go against the advice of those more knowledgeable than I."

Again, Kenzo let Utsu help him to his feet, smiling as their lips brushed together. He was only a little unsteady as he rose, his trained body still moving fairly gracefully. It was a sign of his fatigue, mostly emotional, that the alcohol so affected him; normally he was a better drinker than she was.

"Well than. Shall we?" Kenzo asked, smiling warmly. His arm slid around her waist, partially to support her, partially so she could support him. It seemed the best way, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 pm 

Being rather tipsy herself, Kenzo's offered support was for the best for Utsusemi, and she held onto his waist for mutual support.

"Mhm... mind if I lean on you too as we go?" she blushed. "I think the port had more effect on me than I thought, now that I'm standing up."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 pm 

"Not at all, Utsu." Kenzo turned his head to smile at her. His own face was lightly flushed. "As long as you don't mind if I lean on you a little bit. We can each see that the other gets to bed safely."

The trip down the hallway, consequently, involved a bit of stumbling, a fair amount of contact, and a lot of giggling.

Still laughing, Kenzo stumbled into Utsu's room, arm still around her. He frowned, suddenly realizing he'd forgotten to bring in his night kimono; he never left it in Utsu's room, knowing how devastating it would be if someone else somehow found it there. "Ah... I don't have anything else to wear. Is it okay if I just sleep..." Kenzo blushed. It was strange. They'd shared physical intimacies a number of times, and slept undressed afterwards. Not to mention the memorable occasion of the Mirumoto tea ceremony. And yet, there was something about this that made him strangely self-conscious.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:08 pm 

Kenzo's frown took her by surprise, considering how pleasant the mood had been up to that point. Then she heard what was on his mind, and she changed from her puzzled confusion to another fit of giggling.

"Oh, Kenzo," Utsusemi chuckled, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Of course. I mean..." tilting her head up to look at him briefly, she lowered her eyes again as she felt herself blushing from more than just the wine, "it's not like I have not seen you so undressed before." Her words were said with a bashful murmur.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:31 pm 

"I know." Kenzo said, his voice low, his flush deepening. He smiled as he slid his other arm around Utsu's waist, holding her close. "Just as I've seen you. Every occasion has been memorable indeed." He took a deep breath. "I'm not entirely sure why this time..."

Kenzo stepped away from her. With one last bashful glance, he tilted his head upwards, defying his embarrassment. Despite his light tipsiness, he had no difficulty untying his obi, letting it fall to the floor. And then, stepping forward, he let his kimono fall away as well. He still had the same leanness, the same wiry musculature, but he seemed steadier somehow, healthier.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:26 am 

"... Me neither," she murmured in agreement as Kenzo began to undress.

Utsusemi wasn't quite sure why, maybe it was the alcohol, but watching Kenzo undress made her blush as if she was a young maiden again who had hardly seen a naked man before. To hide how flustered she was over it, she busied herself with her own clothes, thankful that she had already dressed down from her daily wear, though she fumbled a little with the sash before it came undone.

The articles of clothing were eventually discarded, one by one. Her own form was lithe with appealing curves that the kimono tended to conceal, lacking the muscles of Kenzo's wiry physique in comparison, even if her body was not completely soft like one might expect from a courtier.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 am 

In fact, as Utsu joined him in undress, Kenzo's embarrassed flush gradually faded. With him alone, he felt self-conscious. When it was the two of them together, he felt honest. Open. As though they were sharing wonderful secrets with each other.

Glancing over at her, Kenzo took a deep breath, his solid chest rising and falling. Wonderful, indeed. Despite his fatigue, he couldn't help but feel his blood heat a bit at the sight of her. Well, so. He would store that feeling up. Tomorrow would be something to look forward to, indeed.

Smiling softly, Kenzo stepped close once more. Again, his arms slid around her waist, this time skin against skin, shivering slightly at the feel of her, his body radiating heat. "Goodnight, Utsusemi." He said, pressing his forehead to hers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:10 am 

There was a sense of peacefulness as their foreheads touched once more. Their signature gesture of affection and love for eachother, and she felt her embarrassement and worries cede away, her shoulders lowering with a feeling of calm.

"Goodnight, Kenzo," she replied softly, as if speaking too loudly would ruin the moment of serenity. Her arms wrapped around him in a secure embrace, feeling the warmth of his form against hers.

She too was looking forward to tomorrow. Only a pity that their breakfast plans would be ruined in the morning when they would be called upon to rescue those captured by spiders.

/scene

Theme #5Profile

Page 4 of 4 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4