Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 7 of 7 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: Returning Home [D10EN, closed]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:35 am 

Kenzo sighed pleasantly as Utsu snuggled against him. They fit together rather well, he thought, easily able to be comfortable sleeping in each others arms. "Mmm, maybe." He smirked. "But just because it was flattery doesn't mean that it wasn't true."

"I rather like how you say my name." Kenzo said, his voice growing a touch softer. "No one else says it quite the way you do. Nevertheless... a nickname, you say?" He chuckled softly. "I've never had a nickname, before. Although the was some of my instructors at college called me 'student', they rather made it sound like a bad one."

His smile grew lopsided to match hers. "I am very interested to see what you come up with, Utsusemi."

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:45 am 

"Calling you 'student' just doesn't have a special ring to it. At least not for me," she chuckled as well, eyes closed together now. "But... hmmm... maybe I'll sleep on it. The night is growing late, after all."

Her fingers traced light patterns on his skin, tickling him a little on purpose. "Besides..." Utsusemi gave him a small peck on the cheek, "you promised me breakfast in the morning."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 am 

"It is." Kenzo agreed, his own eyes slowly drifting closed. His hand gently traced down her shoulder, then down her side, until coming to rest on peacefully on her.

Peacefully until her fingers teased across his skin, causing him to squawk softly. His hand left her side, coming to gently grip her fingers until she kissed his cheek. "Mmm. So I did. I still owe you one, don't I?" He settled his hand back on her side, his thumb brushing against her stomach ever so briefly, a silent threat of terrible retribution if she resumed her tickling. "Very well, then." He said softly. "Tomorrow morning. I promise."

It would be the perfect way to start the day, Kenzo thought.

------------------------------------------------

D11EM fluff roll, breakfast, 1CR, no burning!: 4d10o10k3 20

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:09 am 

A silent truce was reached with his threat of retribution, and she kissed him once more.

"Good night then, Kenzo," Utsusemi lingered close to him even after the kiss. "I look forward to how you can surprise me in the morning."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 am 

Kenzo murmured softly into the kiss, his eyes already closed. They snapped open again at her words.

"Why, Utsu." He said, smiling, his tone playful. "You should look forward to the rest of the day as well, then. I assure you, my capacity to surprise you will not be exhausted with breakfast."

A tilt of his head, and he let his nose brush against hers, playfully affectionate. "Good night. Shika." He whispered.

/scene

Page 7 of 7 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7