Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 4 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: Ever After (D13 EN)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:04 pm 

As Utsu spoke, Kenzo's eyes lit up, his imagination seizing wonderfully on the idea. And, of course, she suggested it in a way that Kenzo found very appealing... his breath hissed through his teeth, his head tilting back as she kissed his neck. "Ooh." He murmured, smiling. "I find your suggestion very compelling. Very compelling indeed."

Taking her by the hand, Kenzo led her through to the back of the kitchen, casting her a smile over his shoulder as he went. The bath was in the gaijin style, rather like an exceptionally large metal clam-shell. It was not heated itself, unfortunately, but it was close enough to where the water was heated that it was easy to fill.

Flashing her another grin, Kenzo began to do so. Bucket after bucket was emptied, the water steaming gently in the tub. Before long, it was full, more than enough water for two to share, as long as they didn't might some occasional touching.

As they finished, Kenzo stepped over to Utsu, gently coming to rest on her hips. "Well then. Shall we?"

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:08 pm 

As Kenzo had been so eager to fill the water, Utsusemi had begun the process of undressing herself, considering she wore more clothes and she didn't want to leave her fine attire anywhere where it might get wet from the bathwater. And when he stepped over, she only wore her under-robes. "Ah," she grinned as she felt the hands on her hips.

"Are you so eager you're planning on jumping in with your clothes still on?" chuckling softly, she began to undress him as well. "Really... you youngsters are in such a rush."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:11 am 

Kenzo grinned at that, chuckling throatily. "I would prefer to say that I have a tendency towards boldness. As for the eagerness, well!" His hands danced playfully up her sides. "I don't think I can deny a certain anticipation, at least."

He shifted, taking a deep breath, as she helped to undress him. He flashed a quick grateful smile to her; his embroidered kimono was fine enough that it should be protected as well. His now bare chest rose and fell, his recent injury standing out, but not unpleasantly, merely a soft pink highlight against his lean musculature.

Leaning forward, he softly kissed her forehead. "Let me help you as well." His hands came up to gently ease her underlayer off of her shoulders.

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:20 am 

In which she was more than happy to let him help her, as she had made sure to leave something on for him to take off... Utsusemi knew he did like to do so. With the last clothing gone, she kissed him tenderly a few times along his cheek and the corner of his lips.

"Are you sure it will fit the both of us, hm? I was hoping I could help wash your back..."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:41 am 

Indeed, by the catching of Kenzo's breath as her garment slid off, Utsu would know just how accurate that was.

Again, Kenzo tilted his head at the feel of her lips on his cheek, his eyes going half lidded. "Oh..." He took a deep breath as his hands slid along the bare skin of her back. "Who am I to deny you that?" His eyes flickered open, and he gave her a smile. "Of course, that is a favor that I must insist on returning."

Well, besides, surely it was his duty as yojimbo to test the water? He eased himself over the rim of the bath, settling himself in it casually. "I think you'll find the water to be very nice." He said, giving her a smile. Kenzo's breath caught once more as his eyes flickered up and down her figure. Then with a smile, he offered his hand, ready to either help her in, or just enjoy her touch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:49 am 

"Well, in that case, I shall join you," Utsusemi giggled softly and gingerly eased herself into the water as well. Which meant she was more or less sitting in his lap, considering that the tub wasn't really meant for two people. Not that she had anything against sharing such closeness with him.

Her arms lazily found their way over his shoulders. "Mm, you're right, it is nice... and an evening bath is always relaxing after a long day," she sighed softly, "don't you agree?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:05 am 

Kenzo laughed softly as well, his hands coming up to help ease her into the water. Despite the warmth of the water, he couldn't help but shiver just a little as she settled against him, nearly sitting in his lap. With an effort, though, he was able to bring his passions under control.

"Mmm." Kenzo's lips curled up into a smile. "In truth, I'm not so used to warm baths in the evening. I'm more familiar with the cold, invigorating type." He grinned leaning forward to gently brush his lips against hers. "I won't deny that this is very pleasant, though. Even before considering the company."

With her arms over his shoulders, his arms came easily around her. Slowly, his hands slid along the length of her back, savoring the feel of her. The water made his touch slide easily against her bare skin. It was his turn now to kiss along her cheek, back to her ear. "Shall we help each other wash, then?" He whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:12 am 

"Really? Hmm... I do not think I could ever get used to those cold, invigorating type of baths," she smiled and brushed her nose against his, which led to his kisses against her cheek.

Moments like these, Utsusemi was grateful that it was much easier for women to hide their desires than it was for men, as she very much enjoyed the feel of his whisper against her ear and the caress of his hands. "Mm, yes." Luckily, wash-cloth, sponges, and soap for washing was within easy reach as they kept both near the bathtub.

Though she couldn't quite help herself from teasing him in return, as her face was perfectly positioned to kiss his earlobe. She could be such a cruel temptress sometimes with him."Shall I remain like this, or do you want me to turn around?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:26 am 

Indeed, there was no hiding Kenzo's desire.

The feeling of Utsu's lips on his earlobe earned a soft groan from Kenzo, his lips parting. After a moment, he grinned, managing a smile. "Goodness. Such a choice you offer." He chuckled. "Perhaps... I think if you turn around, it shall be easy for me to begin with your back?" His tone was playful, his words promising more.

His hands on her back slid down to grip the curve of her hips, the better to help her turn around.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:43 am 

Utsusemi caught onto the playfulness in his tone, and the hinting of something more piqued her curiosity.

Leaning back, her lips found his for a brief kiss before she rose from the water to turn around with a cautious grace to her movement, then settling back into the warm waters with her back against him. All the while letting him keep his hands on her hips in the process of turning.

"Ah, this is comfortable," she chuckled as she snuggled up close to him.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:59 am 

"Utsusemi..." Kenzo murmured almost reverently as Utsu rose and turned. His eyes, drawn by her grace, lingered on her form. While he'd expected his hands to help her, instead they helped him enjoy the sleek motion of her, his fingers digging lightly into her flesh. He sighed as she settled back against him, the softness of her back against the solidness of his chest, his body warmer even than the enveloping warmth of the water.

"It is." Kenzo said softly. But now it was his turn to gently plant a kiss against her earlobe. "If you lean forward just a little, I shall begin." A gentle touch on her shoulder-blade would encourage her.

Taking soap, and sponge, Kenzo started at her neck, gently easing her lovely white hair out of the way. It was as much a massage as a washing, his fingers working deftly into her skin as the sponge followed the soap. He worked patiently, thoroughly, gradually working down from neck to shoulders, and there to her upper back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:26 am 

That he enjoyed the sight so made her all the more excited over bringing him such simple joys. These would be yet another one of those things she would miss when they returned home.

At his gentle nudging, she leaned forward to give him room to wash her back.

The scrubbing and massaging made her sigh deeply with relief and pleasure. "Oh... that's nice... hmmm... you really are good with your hands. That I suppose is some credit to your training, no?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:58 am 

Kenzo laughed softly, his breath warm on her ear. "I suppose so. I can't imagine that my sensei ever thought of the niten technique being used like this."

The soap was set aside for just a moment, Kenzo's fingers pressing a few inches on either side of her spine, massaging deeply. "But swordwork has given my fingers a certain strength and cleverness." Again, he chuckled softly. "I'm glad that you appreciate it, Utsusemi."

The soap returned, trailing lower, now brushing back and forth across her lower back. Fingers and sponge followed, massaging as before. With her upper half clear, though, Kenzo bent his head forward. His lips pressed against her neck, then moved down, planting soft kisses down to her shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 am 

Utsusemi purred with satisfaction as Kenzo eased the tension in her muscles. She was now realising how tense she had become over the past days, and even more so with today's performance which had made her all sorts of nervous, as it was the first time she had done anything like it.

"Mm, I certainly do, beloved," she smiled as she glanced at him over her shoulder, remembering that he had liked it the last time she called him by that. "I have had others scrub my back before, but this... is probably the best experience I have had."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:43 am 

Kenzo's cheeks flushed pleasure at her words, and at the use of the fond name. "That makes me very glad, my love." He said softly. "I'm rather enjoying it myself, to tell the truth." He leaned forward, his bare chest pressing against her back, as tenderly kissed her cheek.

A bit more, another pass with the soap and cloth, and Utsu's back could be considered completely cleaned. Seeing her reaction though, Kenzo set aside the soap. He made another pass with his hands, massaging her in earnest. His fingers stroked and kneaded, sighing as he pressed into her skin, enjoying the softness of her skin.

Finally, he kissed the back of her neck. "There, how's that? Would you like to help with mine? Or..." Another kiss on her ear, his breath warm, "-shall I assist with your front?" His hands slid around her waist, fingers digging teasingly into her stomach.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:54 am 

It took some effort to not go completely limp in his arms as he worked out the last tension in her muscles, and Utsusemi breathed deeply with contentment as he finished.

"Hm, yes I think I wo-" her words were cut short as she hissed a quick breath when Kenzo's fingers teased the skin of her stomach. "Hah! Hmm... I suspect if you did, you might get rather carried away. Was that your plan all along, dear?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 am 

A thrill went through Kenzo at Utsu's reaction, his own excitement surging up in response to hers. He shifted forward, his body pressing gently against hers. "Why, Utsu." He murmured softly, his breath brushing her ear. "What a suggestion. That sounds like the sort of thing that a scoundrel would do." He chuckled softly, teeth gently nipping at her earlobe.

His hands moved, making slow circles on her stomach. The tips of his fingers stroked across her skin, caressing her flesh, following the lines of her. Slowly, his hands moved upwards, still moving slickly from the water, pausing a moment as he delicately traced the edge of her ribs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:30 pm 

There was another sharp draw of breath as his fingers drew across her ribs.

"You really are a scoundrel," she murmured with a playful tone, pressing back against him to urge him on further. "Mm, very well... assist me then, my scoundrel." Her voice was a breathy purr as she turned her head as much as she could, searching for his lips that had just teased her ear.

/ftb?

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:34 pm 

"As you wish." Kenzo whispered intensely, just before their lips met. He groaned as she pushed back against him. His hands slid up, squeezing, pulling her tighter as the kiss deepened, one thing leading from there into another...

/some time later

Kenzo smiled at Utsusemi, his eyes warm. They knelt together on her futon, port and sweets next to them. Her futon; Kenzo had slept on it almost as many times as she had; perhaps it was their futon? For one more night, anyway.

He pushed the thought aside. "You were right." He said, his smile quirking playfully. "An evening bath is just the thing." He leaned forward, his voice dropping. "In truth, that did not begin as my plan. It rather became it, though."

He slid the tray of sweets a little closer to her before selecting a candied nut for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 pm 

"Mm," she agreed with a smile, lying down sideways on the futon as she helped herself to some of the baklava. "Really? It seemed like it was your plan all along?" Utsusemi giggled, exchanging playful glances with Kenzo.

"I'm surprised I even had the chance to wash you, considering how eager you were." The bathrobe still clinged to her damp figure, hugging her forms in the right places to leave little to imagination. Not that Kenzo really needed to imagine what was underneath it, seeing as the two of them had become intimately familiar with eachother.

Theme #5Profile

Page 4 of 6 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next