Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 5 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D7EN] Tall Tales
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:19 am 

The stickiness of the honey was an interesting contrast to the softness of her lips, Kenzo thought. He was suddenly glad that he kept his nails so short and clean, only the barest of writing callouses on the tips. He was doubly glad of it as her lips wrapped around his first finger.

Kenzo's lips parted, his breath growing louder as she cleaned his finger. "Utsusemi..." He murmured, his voice rough. He moved closer as she started on the next, his free hand sliding around her, fingers stroking firmly up her back.

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:27 am 

It was interesting how he drew out this side of her, Utsusemi thought, considering that she had never really engaged in intimacy before her marriage... and while things hadn't always been like they were now, it still felt like she was seeing a completely new side of herself that she had never seen before with either Ryuden or Sanjuro.

She instinctively leaned closer to Kenzo as she felt his hand on her back, and as she moved on to the third finger, she let her teeth playfully slide along its skin as it passed over her lips.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 am 

Kenzo, too, leaned closer, drawn to her, her tangible excitement making his all the greater. His fingers spread, rubbing up over her shoulders, and then back down to her waist.

His breath caught, hissing through his teeth, as he felt the light brush of her teeth on his finger. He grinned at her, his eyes hot. "Utsu. My goodness." He said, his voice quiet, but growing rough. Leaning farther, he kissed along her cheekbone, lips trailing down her neck as she continued.

Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 am 

Utsusemi giggled softly as his finger now rested against her lips. The blush had really made a comeback now, even down her neck where she felt the warmth of his kisses.

"... Seems your scoundrel-charm is having a bad influence on me," she teased in a soft whisper, kissing the tips of his fingers. Having him close now at least was a perfect opportunity to place her hands on his shoulders, allowing her deft fingers massaging the weary muscles underneath the fabric of his clothing.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:32 am 

Kenzo's breath was warm on Utsu's elegant neck, lips pressing again and again. Her playfulness, her desire, directed at him, filled him with such warmth, such excitement.

"Mmmm." He murmured between kisses, a throaty growl. His shoulder muscles were tight, relaxing under her skilled touch. "An influence, I'll grant." He returned in a rough whisper. "But right now it seems very, very good." His fingers tightened against her, gripping the curve of her hip, pulling her closer to the solidness of his chest.

His lips came up, finding her ear, kissing it. "Perhaps we should, ah..." He jerked his head back, towards the rear of the home. "Don't you think?" The question was punctuated by a gentle nibble on her earlobe, his teeth grazing it lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:44 pm 

Sometimes she had to curse how Kenzo managed to be so incredibly charming and skilled at awakening her own passions and desires.

"Mmm," Utsusemi breathed deeply, finding some control of herself. "... As long as we do not too carried away tonight, Kenzo," she murmured, her tone sobering a little as she kissed the top of his head lovingly. "You know we can't do this every night..."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:29 pm 

Hearing her tone, Kenzo drew back a little, taking deep breaths of his own, his face a little flushed. "Yes. Right. Of course." He said, his voice still rough. He gave her a crooked smile. "This may come as a surprise to you, but I sometimes allow my enthusiasm to carry me away." He said, dryly humorous.

He sighed pleasantly, his gaze loving as he met her eyes. Gently then, he kissed her, more loving than passionate. "Well then." He stood, helping her to her feet. And, with courtly grace and decorum, he led her to her bedroom.

/fadetodarkgrey
/possiblyscene?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:59 pm 

"Hardly a surprise," Utsusemi chuckled lightly as he helped her to her feet.

As Kenzo led her to her room, she let an impish smile slip through, as she whispered to him. "But I may perhaps have some surprises for you, if you are well-behaved..." even her own words made her blush.

But the night would still indeed be enjoyable.

/fadetofiftyshadesofsnuggle

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:12 am 

/fadebackin....

Kenzo stared up at the ceiling, his eyes glassy. His chest was still heaving gently, although it was slowing, steadying, as he recovered.

"Oh, my. Utsusemi." He said, saying her full name as he always did when they were alone, savoring every syllable. He rolled onto his side, grinning at her, exhilaration overcoming his fatigue. "You said that you had some surprises for me." He chuckled softly. "Consider me completely, entirely, wonderfully surprised." His speech was hindered by a slight slur, his tongue moving a bit sluggishly still.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 am 

"Mmm," Utsusemi curled up beside him, feeling exhausted herself, but the good kind of exhaustion. It had been a long day, and initially she had planned to go to sleep upon returning to the manor, but this... was a nice way too to wind down from stress and worries.

"I have my surprises too, you know," she teased in a hushed tone, her breath warm and still heavy as a hand reached up to caress his cheek when they faced eachother. "And I save my best ones for you, Kenzo."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 am 

Kenzo was already smiling, but his eyes still seemed to light up at her comment. He laughed softly, turning his head into her touch. His own hand came up to rest warmly on her flank.

"You do have your surprises. Indeed, you've been surprising me more and more lately. And I love every one of them." Indeed, she seemed to be growing more vibrant, more playful, more expressive, more alive.

His gaze softened, meeting hers. "And I love you, Utsusemi. You bring out the best in me."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:56 am 

"And I love you, Kenzo," Utsusemi murmured, leaning closer. "You are my strength, and my light." Her voice dropped as she kissed his lips tenderly.

Already her mind was trying to remind her of the future, of what it would be like when they both had to return home. How she might never be able to lie down with him like this again. It was almost unbearable, but that he was here now, in her arms and in love with her, made her find the will to focus on the now.

"Even when we can no longer be like this... know that I love you."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 am 

Kenzo closed his eyes as their lips met, enjoying the tenderness of the kiss, the touch of her. "Utsusemi..." He whispered.

His eyes flickered open as she spoke again. "I will, Utsusemi. How could I forget? I'll have my love for you to remind me of it." He reached up, taking her hand. Gently he brought it to his chest, letting her feel the steady thump of his heart.

His lips twisted. "But don't discount the future. After all, did you ever imagine this? It was scarcely a dream for me..." His lips curled up. "And yet, here we are."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am 

"Here we are," Utsusemi nodded, though a little uncertain of the future.

"... I just don't know if... if I will continue to be as strong as you have helped me become when we return." Her other hand searched for his. "I remember you told me when we danced last night, that you had had another nightmare, of your mother."

There was an uncertainity in her voice. "It's strange, but I also had another bad dream too, same time as you, again. It's... it made me fear that I will just revert back to the way I was before this."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 am 

Kenzo frowned. "That is strange." He chuckled. "I'd like to say we're in tune with each other, but that hardly seems likely, or in this instance, ideal."

Sliding along the futon, Kenzo inched closer. His arm slid entirely around her, protective, comforting. "I hope that, one way or another, I can continue to strengthen you. But... tell me of your dream?" Gently, he stroked her back, a soothing gesture.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:52 am 

"It is strange... once is a coincidence, twice is suspicious..." Utsusemi agreed. She wished she knew more about dreams and supernatural phenomena to say anything solid about it than just 'I have a bad feeling about this'.

There was certainly comfort to be found in his embrace, and she shifted herself closer to him. "It was... different than the previous one. More like a memory, then changed into something unrecognizable. I was at home, not long after the wedding. Everything seemed to be like it was back then; when it felt like it would work out for the better. That we would smile at eachother, enjoy eachother's company."

She paused. It would be weird to mention Sanjuro's appearance in the dream, perhaps. "Then... I was questioned on why I was unfaithful to the family, why I was with you... and I was broken apart, like how a doll might break. I remember him lifting me up, carrying my broken pieces to his workbench." Her lips pressed together. "And said he would repair me of the 'corruptions' that had ruined me; confidence, willpower, self-esteem..."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:04 am 

"Hmmm." Kenzo murmured. His voice was soft, with Utsu so close to him. "Mine was at home, too." He shrugged this away as she went on.

Kenzo noticed the pause, but of course it was a perfectly logical place to pause. He continued his reassuring touch as she struggled with it, as she spoke. "Oh." He said softly as she finished. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to her forehead tenderly.

He pulled back, meeting her eyes. "Utsusemi..." He began, whispering. "It wasn't just your grace, and beauty, and kindness, that I was infatuated with you. It was for your strength. Even if it was hidden in you, I could see it. And I loved you for it." His hand came up to brush across her cheek as he gave her a smile. "I simply don't believe that, now that you've discovered it, you'll lose it."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 am 

Utsusemi leaned into his hand. "I pray you are right, Kenzo... I really do. It's just... I never felt like I was strong. Like you, or Sanjuro, or Ryuden. All of you are strong in your own ways. In comparison, I never really felt strong, until us." Shifting her head slightly, she gave his palm a small kiss.

"I just don't want to lose all this that you have helped me find within myself; the strength I always admired in you. I know we shouldn't fear, but... I am afraid, Kenzo." I've been afraid a long time. "When we first met, I remember thinking that you seemed so brave and strong, considering what you had been through, at such a young age."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:48 am 

That brought a grin to Kenzo's lips. "You did?" He laughed softly. "Goodness, but younger me would have been thoroughly charmed to hear that."

He let his fingers stroke back, gently entwining in her hair. The smile he gave her was fond, warm. "Do you know, Utsu? I remember thinking much the same thing about you. You came so far, to a strange place." His lips twisted. "Some of us Dragon are self-aware enough to know how strange we are. And the way you looked after your children..."

Gently he shook his head. "I've always admired your strength too, Utsusemi. Even if it was a different sort from mine."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 am 

"Maybe I should have said so back then. I might have made you blush," she managed a chuckle. Another part she admired about Kenzo, how easily he made her laugh. "But you surely would have made me blush had you said that to me back then."

Utsusemi chuckled as she thought about his words, leaning her head forward so that her forehead rested against his. "Self-aware of how strange you are? My... so what is so strange about you then, seeing as you are so self-aware, my hero?"

Theme #5Profile

Page 3 of 5 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next