Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner... (D9 EE)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:51 am 

Anzai had dressed in his formal kimono, makings sure that everything was indeed in place. He had composed some calligraphy, but had not been pleased with the results, throwing the resulting work away before arriving. Instead, in his hand, he brought something of his personal effects.

His lucky cricket. The one that had survived the storm in tact. Held gently between his two hands, he made his way to the entrance of where he was to meet Akaichou, and her family friend with whom she stayed, Ide Mohan.

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"
Carries on person: Wakizashi, Tanto, Gaijin clothing

Post subject: Re: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner... (D9 EE)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:21 pm 

Akaichou was in the apothecary, doing what little she could to help those who visited looking for relief. She was surprised by how much she was looking forward to the visit. Sure, she was aware she had feelings for this man, but she'd never been formally courted and as such had never introduced a potential suitor to anyone.

She noticed him in the doorway looking rather handsome. "Anzai-san." She did a small bow. "Have you had your rice today?"

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse
Theme: Praan [Translated Lyrics]Description

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:41 pm 

Anzai returned the bow, feeling that sense of excitement coursing through his entire body, maybe even a sense of nervousness. His mismatched eyes finding her indigo ones as he stood from it.

"Akaichou-san. I have. I hope you are well. It's very good to see you, again." Even in his excitement, he couldn't hide that wandering eye, yet he worked to focus only on her face. His lips curled to an easy smile. "Should I speak Mekhem with your friend, or Rokugani?"

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:54 pm 

"Like me, he knows some Rokugani, but Mekhem is his mother tongue. He also speaks Ivindi. I am sure he will be interested in conversing in Rokugani at least a bit as it is a most rare chance to do so with someone from Rokugan."

She kept her smile under control, a happy greeting rather than the fluttering butterfly she found herself. "Would you care to join me upstairs? We have some coffee waiting."

Gaijin Horse (Bishounen) ∞ Papillon (Tristan) ∞ Carries: Personal Seal, Blade (hidden), Coin Purse
Theme: Praan [Translated Lyrics]Description

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:53 am 

"Then we shall converse to his contentment." He punctuated his words with a nod. He moved through the apothecary with Akaichou, his full attention given to her.

"Coffee sounds excellent. I hope you have not gone out of your way on my account. I do not wish to inconvenience you or Ide-sama."

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]