Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Red & Black [EN5, Closed]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:37 am 

"I don't know yet, Bella. You may be right about Rokugan, there may be little for me there now. On the other hand, they are here, with Jama." He didn't let her go, finding some anchor in the warmth of her body. "I know that if I asked the Kaghan for four-five thousand men he would grant it. And the Grand Vizier would follow with an offer of at least several ortas of Mamluks, so maybe ten thousand in sum. Enough to cause trouble, not enough to win."

Don Salvador de Muxaqui | Saaji ibn Mouhaqq al-Hattar | Jing Xiyuan | Sanzayun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:44 am 

She shook her head as she accepted the warmth of his body against hers, "I wouldn't consider using force to win the day here or on the mainland... That is what Jama would want. We need to ensure that he doesn't take over what we have started and built like he has done with our holdings on the mainland. You are favored by the Khans... but they are ambitious men like Jama. And if I had to guess... he thinks he can use them for his own purposes in Rokugan. We cannot allow him to spoil the legacy of Muhaki. That would spell disaster for more than just Rokugan..."

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:51 am 

"Someone's ambition will prevail, Bella. Someone will have to rule Rokugan, and options are rather limited." He sighed. "He cannot use them. This is not how it works. Neither for him nor for anyone."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:54 am 

She nodded. "There are few that understand that reality..."

She looked up to him again as her arms squeezed slightly tighter, "So you plan to be here for a bit?"

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 am 

"Yes. Amid all this, Kameyama cannot be jeopardised. We'll have to find a solution here. And there are two other things." He found his fingers fidgeting at her back, and eventually travelling along it, seeking a place to stop but finding none, only the urge to seek further. "As you have probably heard, the Grand Mufti has recently lost his firstborn. His only other child has fled somewhere, and it is believed she's here. Kandagauri wants his heiress back." He sighed. "And there is always this... search for mythical Hawthorne's cache where he could have hidden treasures of the Ki-Rin he had stolen at sea from Ide Sunosa. They always point here and ask me to seek further."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:19 am 

She didn’t stop his hands from wandering withersoever they pleased. She nodded, “There is rumor of an illegitimate child of the Hantei abroad too... A man who accompanied Jama is here... my guess is to find her.”

She found her own fingertips began to scratch gently at his back while holding him tight, “And concerning word from Merenae about something called the Xantellados that is causing the King to fear the outside world... There’s so much going on here.”

She looked into his eyes again, “It strengthens me to know you are here... I was beginning to lose hope that we could navigate all of this safely. It is truly good to see you. To feel of your strength.”

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:05 pm 

"A Hantei bastard and the Shanty Ones..." He sighed. He did not seem surprised, but maybe because he was past his limit of being shocked and shaken for one day. The warmth and pressure of her body, her touch and her seeking eyes felt like immersion in a disquieted sea, giving buoyancy against better judgement about the world on surface. She drew him in with the emerald ocean of her eyes. His hands slid along her sides, stopping in a grip on her hips. With his forehead against hers, his lips parted ever so slightly...

"Are we doing what I think we are doing, Bella? Blending politics, pain and uncertainty with something else we might feel...?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:58 pm 

“I’m not looking for a temporary salve... nor to take advantage of your grief... I’ve kept my feelings hidden for so long.” She said as she looked down at the crest of his nose.

Looking up into his eyes again she let herself be sink into his mud-brown eyes and refuse to struggle for release, “There is something about tonight... I wished you into existence... and don’t wish for my miracle to go to waste.”

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:02 pm 

A thousand thoughts flew through his mind when it became clear what had driven her toward him for so long. There was a moment of hesitation, but it was brief. His eyes focused and anchored in hers as he crossed the distance to her lips and opened them with a gentle brush before blending them together. There was caution in the connection first, but he soon cast himself full into the sensation, letting his passion out of some deep hold that he had long willed to keep sealed.

"Bella..." He whispered during a short intermission for a breath to be caught that felt like a question but his lips was across hers again before he could formulate it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:12 pm 

As his lips pressed against hers she pushed herself up slightly into the kiss. The embers in her heart which she kept in check for so long swelled as if stoked by a burst of wind deep inside her. Her arms held him close as their lips broke, and she watched him carefully with her emerald eyes.

“Yes?” She said after their second kiss had caused the fire within her to begin to swell and burn within with a pleasing warmth.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:24 pm 

"I am no miracle. Just a man." He whispered as one of his hands returned to comb into her hair and give direction before a stronger kiss. The other wrapped around the small of her back and held her against him in the middle of a quiet moonlit courtyard.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm 

“Why can’t you be both?” She said with a bright smile. “Gods, fortunes, and heroes aren’t the only ones that can work miracles... you can be a normal man, and still deserve my respect. Sometimes it’s the little things that bring the most joy in life.”

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:49 pm 

He kissed her longer this time, savouring her lips more, giving more thought to the little things. His fingers meandered in the waterfall of her hair, learning the shape of her neck and her earlobe. "...What little things you'd expect me to master, Bella?" He broke into an expectant smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm 

“First? Sensing my feelings a bit more. I shouldn’t have to tell you everything before you get it.” She said with a smirk as she pulled him into another kiss by his collar.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:27 pm 

"Denying me guidance? I'll remember that." He smirked as their lips parted. His fingers were intertwining with hers as she took her hand and pulled her toward the door to one of Mohan's guest rooms hidden in the shade of the arcades.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:43 pm 

Bellena merely smiled as she held his hand and followed. The fire within had become a blaze; she felt her heart race and her mind flood with excitement as she leaned in and kissed him on his neck from behind as he stopped to open the door.

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:58 pm 

He shivered at her prankful kiss and pried the door open, then twisted his waist to take her off the ground in a rather classic over-the-doorstep grip. Her fire had already stoked the one in him, and he didn't notice much beyond the shimmering violet shades Lord Moon was painting her hair with. "But I have it in me to assert leadership."

The last Lord Moon saw was a passionate kiss, right before Saionji's kick on the door to shut them firmly barred him from peeking.

/FtB

Page 2 of 2 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2