Login FAQ  
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Post subject: Quiet Morning [Day -1, Morning]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:28 am 

Sometime after rising, Kaiya and Sakia had made their way back down to the markets. Speaking with the shopkeeps they had on previous days and ensuring the proper delivery of the items that had been requested in advance for the voyage beyond the Rokugani shores. Stepping away from one jovial old man the pair made their way deeper into the markets with little signs of being close to finished with their assumed task.

Language: Sign, Mekhem
Attendant - Isabella [Merenease, Mekhem]

Post subject: Re: Quiet Morning [Day -1, Morning]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am 

A few stores ahead in the direction Kaiya was walking, a number of servants seemed to be carrying chests away from it. At least three of them. Following them soon after was a woman of clearly Imperial origins. Suihime again had her parasol open, keeping any more of the sun off her as she observed the servants carrying the chests away approvingly. It wasn't enough, but she was happy for now.

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm 

Without rush, in fact Kaiya moved with an inherent deliberate slow to her pace. Eventually the pair of women approached the younger and each bowed with Sakia's spoken greeting,

"Good morning, Miya-sama."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 am 

"Ah, perfect! You two..." Suihime paused, looking at who greeted her "oh, my apology. I thought the...it doesn't matter. Good morning Sakia-san, Seppun-san!" Suihime bowed "I hope you are both well? It has been a while."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 am 

"It is good to see that time has been well to you, Miya-sama," Sakia spoke and Kaiya stepped forward slightly to show a little more enthusiasm on that point specifically. It was really good to see her, after all.

"Seppun Kaiya-sama and I have been well," she said, allowing herself to be seen directly with this woman. Close to the family as they sort of were. "Much has changed in such a short time, and the ships are near ready for the voyage. Everything is coming together rather completely. Old friends are coming back for the final step into the future we will seek together."

Kaiya, of course, laid her general approval of Sakia's statements by not countermanding them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:57 am 

"It has been a busy period lately, but it's nice to see good friends once more" Suihime smiled warmly at both "the upcoming voyage does seem to have brought many of them together. I've just been going through the final preperations, as you have no doubt just seen" she chuckled "are you also here to get supplies?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 am 

"Seppun Kaiya-sama had seen to arranging some orders earlier in the week," Sakia responded promptly. "We are now ensuring that all of those requests are being filled on time. As well, she feels it is important for them to be reminded of the face of one of the Imperial Explorers themselves as she offers them thanks for their work directly."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:23 am 

"I'm sure they are aware; the Explorers have been a constant presence here after all" Suihime nodded, turning to Kaiya as she added "how has documentation on your language progressed? I have had little time to continue my part, my apology for this. I spent a number of months out at sea and outside the Empire which took a lot of my time."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:06 am 

"Development has progressed, Miya-sama, however documentation has not been a primary concern in the last while," she said honestly. Glancing to Kaiya whom returned the same and offered first Sakia and then Suihime a nod.

"It has been a busy time for us all. I am afraid," Sakia said as she returned her attention to Suihime.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:35 pm 

"We shall have to arrange time to resume documentation then" Suihime said with a nod "not that I'm expecting us to get any time to spare with the upcoming voyage. Have you managed to meet with my brother since we arrived back?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 am 

Kaiya shook her head in response to that. Glancing off to the side as she did so.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:37 pm 

"I won't tell my brother then" Suihime said with a smirk, turning and continuing with "I have a few more stores to check in on, care to join me?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:52 pm 

Kaiya inclined her head forward, and awaited for Suihime to lead the way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:30 pm 

Suihime turned and began to walk, slowly. happily staying close to her friends. "I'm mostly done, so let me know if there is anything you are looking for also."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:01 pm 

Kaiya nodded in response as both she and Sakia fell into step beside her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:08 am 

Suihime lead them along, stopping at a store or two along the way and picking up some odd items; rope, some more lantern oil. She stopped to admire some jewllery also, but more from a curious view than intent to buy.

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]