Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Autumn Bloom (E -2, Chrysanthemum Plaza)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:04 am 

As Lady Sun began her descent beyond the mountains, Edogawa found himself in the garden of the promenade. He didn't visit it often, but it was one of his favorite places within Dragon's Guard City. There was an air of tranquility that relaxed him, while the vibrant colors and pleasing fragarances distracted him from other concerns.

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

Post subject: Re: Autumn Bloom (E -2, Chrysanthemum Plaza)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:04 pm 

Having collected some supplies from the many artisan shops, the last just before they all closed, Koharu was enjoying the evening as she strolled through the garden. Or at least she tried to. With her arms full it was a little difficult to stroll and that made enjoying things much harder. Stopping to rebalance her various purchases she sighed and shook her head. "I should have brought a basket..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 pm 

It took a few moments for him to recognize her. That they were in the same location as their previous encounter helped.

"Good evening, Doji-san. It is good to see you again." The Miya offered a bow, but was quick to extend his hands afterward. "May I help you with your packages?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:15 pm 

"E-eh?" She turned sharply to the Miya, inhaling deeply and letting it out in relief. "Miya-sama. Konbanwa." She went to bow awkwardly, but her things made it a little difficult. Thankfully Edogawa had anticipated that.

"Hai... eto... are you sure...? A-arigatou gozaimasu. Sorry to trouble you." She hands them over, blushing as she gives a proper bow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm 

"I am happy to help." he smiled. "Are these supplies for the voyage?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:10 pm 

"I'm still not sure when we depart... has a date been set?" Koharu enquired, suddenly quite curious. Certainly Edogawa was better placed than herself to know such things.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 pm 

"I am not entirely certain." he admitted. "My focus has been on ensuring that the ships are ready. I imagine it will be soon, though, while the weather is favorable. Likely a matter of days."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:40 pm 

"Ano, I'll bear that in mind Miya-sama." She now appeared a little disappoint. Still, she hid it behind a friendly smile. "Eto, I can't have you carry my things for me all day..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 pm 

"I am glad for that." he chuckled. "But, I don't mind carrying them for a time. Are these for your art?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm 

"Hai... eto... I'm just heading back to the wharf. I hope that's okay...?" She asked, fiddling with her sleeves and feeling somewhat embarrassed. I could have managed them. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:19 pm 

"That would be fine, if you don't mind the company?" he replied. "I spend much of my time there anyway. I didn't really get a chance to speak with you again after we met here in the plaza."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:43 pm 

"Ano... hai. It would be my pleasure Miya-sama." And another bow for the helpful man.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:09 am 

"How do you feel about the voyage?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:15 am 

Koharu chuckles a touch nervously. "I'm sure I'll feel more when we're undertaking it. For now I'm equal parts excited and apprehensive. Eto, that's normal, ne?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:54 am 

"It's how we should all feel." he nodded. "Facing the unknown is both exhilarating and terrifying."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:51 am 

"Eto..." She regarded him for a long moment before asking what was on her mind. "Do you have any tips Miya-sama? Things for someone new to the ocean to be mindful of? I hope you don't mind me picking your mind."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:04 am 

"I've not undertaken such a long trip either." he answered. "But, we should be fine. Asahina-sama will make sure we are well provisioned. We'll ration ourselves to be safe, but we shouldn't have to worry over supplies. We'll need to keep our spirits up, though."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:07 pm 

"I see." She tapped her chin, trying to memorise these little bits of information.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 pm 

"The sea can be exciting or terrifying or boring." he added. "It is best to prepare for anything we can."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 pm 

Just be prepared! She wanted to groan, but she easily set the feeling to one side. "Naruhodo."

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next