Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: Tea with the Daughter, before meeting Mother (LA1)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm 

The day had already been eventful for Anzai. Yet it still wasn't over. He still had that late meeting with the Imperial Matchmaker. He was glad he was able to opt for speaking with her in the evening. Give the whole day time to digest. But he would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't worried.

He had sent word to Miya Suihime-sama that he'd like her company for tea. Hopefully it would go better than when he had performed the ceremony for Akarei. The small room in the tea house, he awaited her.

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"
Carries on person: Wakizashi, Tanto, Gaijin clothing

Post subject: Re: Tea with the Daughter, before meeting Mother (LA1)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm 

Suihime, however, had already spoken with her mother. Her future, for good or ill, was already decided. She wouldn't turn down tea with a good friend regardless! As typical for an Imperial princess though, she kept him waiting a little as she prepared following her meeting a short while previously.

She arrived at the tea shop, spotting her friend and with a smile approached and bowed. "Good afternoon Shosuro-san. I hope you are well?"

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:04 pm 

Anzai stood up and returned her bow. Once she entered the room, he would invite her to sit. "Yes, I am. Thank you for asking, Miya-sama. It's good to see you again, and for you to find time for me at such a late hour." He was sincere as he spoke to her. A warm smile, and an extended hand to invite her to take the seat opposite him. The tea set was already brought out. His mind centered, or at least, he hoped it was. After all, he had spent the majority of the day thinking towards the future meeting with the Matchmaker.

Once Suihime sat down, he would begin the ceremony.

Tea Ceremony! (Void 3, Tea Ceremony 1, TN 15 with one other person): 4d10o10k3 39

This time, his actions were graceful, diligent. The perfect pours every time, the right amount of tea leaves infused. Special attention paid to how Miya Suihime-sama was served, then himself. It was time consuming, and silent. But every step was perfect.

(Suihime and Anzai each recover 1 void point)

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm 

Suihime went silent as the ceremony was performed, and her parts were perfected. She certainly felt more relaxed as the ceremony drew to an end. She bowed to the man. "That was delightful, thank you Shosuro-san" he got a warm smile as well for his work "I always have time for my friends. Even more so if said friends can perfect such a wonderful ceremony."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:55 am 

He wouldn't admit he bungled the ceremony the evening prior. But he certainly felt the calm before the storm. He bowed to Suihime. "It was my pleasure to perform for you, Miya-sama. It certainly has much to do with easing my anxiousness of tonight." Speaking quietly, without giving too much away.

Again, his smile broadened. "I am ever grateful for your friendship, Miya-sama. Especially to accompany a fine tea l, it is made all the better."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:19 am 

"Please, call me Suihime. We are friends, ne?" Suihime chuckled "and it is just tea with friends, hardly anything formal. How have you found your first days as an Explorer?"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]