Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: Checking Out the Wares [D1 EM]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:07 am 

Ringo heads down to the marketplace in search of some parts and specialty equipment while they still has the time to do so.

/ Commerce = 26
PF

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

Post subject: Re: Checking Out the Wares [D1 EM]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:30 pm 

Commerce! Such a hindrance sometimes... Yet it could be useful if properly harnessed. Kuuru despaired over his current lack of funds, as he left the stalls that displayed the newest in Rokugani firearms. He spotted someone in the crowds in front of him. An impressive bulk that could only belong to a crab. He settled next to his cousin, curiously eyeing the stall in front of which they were standing. "Hmm... Good day cousin." Kuuru nodded to him. "My name is Kaiu Kuuru."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 am 

Ringo turns and offers the Kaiu a polite bow and smile. "Ohayo [good morning] Kaiu-san. I am Hida Ringo. Engineering student with the Imperial Naval College. Have you had your rice today?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:36 pm 

Kuuru raised his eyebrow, curious. A Hida engineer? How strange... "I have, thank you. You say you are an engineer? I suppose that makes us colleagues. I've not met many Hida engineers in my day... Good to know some exist."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 am 

Ringo nods. "Well to be exact I study engineering at the College even though I am trained by the Hida. To be honest I had rather joined the Kaiu school but I had certain aptitude that more aligned me with the Hida school." He explains in a round about way.

"Are you part on one of the Colleges Kaui-san?" He asks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:42 am 

Kuuru nodded, it made sense that his cousin be trained a bushi, his obvious martial prowess taken into account. "Hm? Oh. Yes I do have the honor of having studied at one of the colleges. House of the Waning Light to be exact." He paused to consider. "An engineer in training, hm? Do you have any particular specialization in mind? Siege engineering? Architecture? Weapons?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm 

"I went to the House of Aurora before transferring over last year. I don't have a particular specialty but I am currently studying the gaijin canon technology. I want to incorporate and improve it for the Crab to use it to defend the Empire. I hope that this will save many Crab lives in the future." Ringo explains.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]