Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D1-LA] Sisterly Bonds (Open, Shingen's Domain)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:27 pm 

The light slap was something Hinami was not prepared for. '' Hey! '' She said, fanning herself and looking at her sister, not very pleased. '' In any case, I will not allow that. You are still my sister, no one will spread malicious rumours about you...'' She said completely serious.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:37 pm 

"It's fine, it's fine," she said, Hikari-gameface having activated. "Besides, I have a cat now. So it's all good."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:45 pm 

'' What?... ''

This is not going to end up well, Hikari and a cat, I see what a terrible combination that could be... She thought

'' Don't tell me that you picked up a stray cat...'' She was not amused.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:46 pm 

"Whaaat? What's wrong with that?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:38 pm 

'' Sweet sister, I can defend the family honor against malicious rumours or things that not have truth to support them...'' She said frustated.

'' But what can I do when people start saying that my sister is infected by fleas, ticks or whatever kind of bugs, that creature probably has, eh? When they see you scratching yourself what they will say about Seppun-dono? No. You have to send that creature away.'' She said.

'' Also, it will ruin your clothes, and mine...''

But what really terrified Hinami, was the idea of a new wave of pranks and jokes than that hellish creature will inspire. That cat as a focus, will renew Hikari's personality. She was really afraid of that possibility.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:42 pm 

"What are you talking about," Hikari said, clearly skeptical of her sister's motives, "nobody says that about cats. They bring good luck and wealth, everyone knows that."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:45 pm 

'' ... '' She didn't like that reply. She kept looking at Hikari.

'' They don't say that about stray cats. Besides, you don't know from where that creature came from, or who touched it '' She adds. The idea of that cat being polluted by heimin or even eta was even more disturbing, from Hinami's perspective.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 pm 

"Maybe you should meet him, before forming an opinion, sister."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 am 

'' Hmm, that should be seen. At least purify it and give the creature a bath before I see him. '' She said

Then she changed the topic. '' I haven't asked you, but in which ship you plan to travel? It would seem that several captains will decide which explorers go in which ship, but we are the daughters of Seppun-dono. Any other ship than the one in which Hantei-denka himself travels don't seem to be appropiate for us. At least that's what I believe...'' She said.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:12 am 

"I am not sure the choice will be left to us," she said. Presumably word of her assignment to the Yamato had not yet filtered through to her.

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2