Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Fire and Blood [D7, LN]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:40 am 

"Be my guest," she nodded once, reaching for the washcloth to wipe clean her hands.

"Unless you do something incredibly foolish, I won't leave until I have finished my work here."

---

D7 LN Medicine/Int for Zabieru. TN 15: 5d10o10k3 25
D7 LN Wounds healed for Zabieru: 1d10o10 3

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:55 am 

"Of course," he grinned. "Though it's be foolish to aggravate you needlessly. I mean... you are currently bandaging me."

"Very well," he cleared his throat. "I think despite, or better yet, in addition to what you said you actually find me quite... intriguing."

"Sure I am cocky and conceited but there must be something more, right?" he paused to gauge her reaction before continuing. "I mean... how can a man like me reach as far as I've gone? Surely I would have crashed and burned by now."

"Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you're uncertain of me. Am I sleazy? Am I a bad influence?" he shrugged. "Do feel free to interrupt me."

Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 am 

And bandages were applied as well, though she was not perhaps as gentle as she normally would be.

Her expression was seemingly calm, like it had been during the meeting yesterday, but unlike then when her depths had been hidden completely to remain a mystery, its darkness seemed to surface a little more, as he could notice that she was not terribly fond of what he was saying.

"... You truly are a fool," she scoffed, "if you think I find you intriguing. I have seen Scorpion and other less savoury types, similar to yourself, claw their way forward for the sake of their own ambition. If I am uncertain of you, it is because it is difficult to trust someone who seems to only have loyalty to themselves."

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:12 am 

"And there we have it," he seemed to beam with happiness. "Finally you are fully honest. Showing that strength that I first saw in your eyes."

"You are like the ocean Lady Uxue," he smirked. "You know that is a very common name in Aberri?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 am 

Utsusemi supressed the urge to slap him. She had a feeling he would only get some sick enjoyment from it anyway.

"... I was not aware, no. It is simply how some of the locals pronounced my name when I first arrived here. I've been told it means 'dove', something the Kharsis-faith considers a good symbol." She breathed in deeply, focusing herself on finishing her work.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 am 

"Amatxu also considers it a sign of her good faith," he told her. "A sign of hope, an envoy of good news."

"You are a good person Lady Uxue. And I'm fascinated by you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:35 am 

She looked up at him, a little sceptical.

"Fascinated with me because I am a good person?" Utsusemi chuckled dryly. "That sounds a little strange..."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:42 am 

"You," he set his gaze on her again. "You don't seem to see the strength of the alloy that composes your character. You should shine bright like the light you are Lady Uxue!"

"I do not like teasing you," he smirked. "But it seems the only way to awake that spark of geniality in you."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:54 am 

"Really?" she exhaled sharply with a brief smile. "You seem to me like you enjoy trying to get under my skin or trying to irritate me."

"Because that seems to be the type of person you are."

Theme #5Profile

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2