Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: Tea and Crumpets (D12, LA)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:50 am 

This Thranish bread-cake-thing was decidedly odd, Utsusemi decided after having sampled a small piece. It was more like a strange little novelty rather than anything she would actually want to have with her tea. What's wrong with some proper wagashi... tch. At least the Tea Sett overall appealled very much to her Rokugani sensibilities, and it's location was a little calmer than the hustle and bustle of Mustaffar's.

It lacked the civets though, sadly. Maybe they should import some of those red raccoons to increase the competition.

Still, Utsusemi cast a glance around, as she had been told she could find Muhaki Saionji here.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

Post subject: Re: Tea and Crumpets (D12, LA)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:56 am 

The unassuming man in bournous was sipping his tea.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:00 am 

Having learned her lesson from last time, she did pay attention and took notice of someone who wanted to be unassuming.

"I was told I might find you here," she spoke in a soft tone as she approached, bowing respectfully.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:26 am 

"Those who tell such things are awfully well-informed." The man chuckled. "Please take a seat, Agasha-san."

Don Salvador de Muxaqui | Saaji ibn Mouhaqq al-Hattar | Jing Xiyuan | Sanzayun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:38 am 

"She tends to be well-informed, or at least give sound advice on where to look or turn one's attention," she chuckled as well as she spoke of Bellena, taking the offered seat. "Thank you."

"I pray you are well?"

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:42 pm 

"I well as I can be, given the circumstances." He looked vaguely north. "I don't like sitting out important developments, but it is what it is. Instead, I talked with the Governor. He agreed to the celebrations of the Festival of the River of Stars in two days here in the port."

He paused.

"I believe the temple is reaching completion?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:05 pm 

Utsusemi couldn't fault him for his feelings of distress... only feel a slight pang of envy that she couldn't express her concerns similarly. She nodded understandingly.

"Yes," another nod. "I was there this morning... it should be ready in time for the Festival of the River of Stars. Everyone have been working hard to make it happen, and it is nearly complete."

She took out the box she had initially intended to give to Bellena, until the red-haired woman had persuaded her that it was better to give to Saionji instead. The Agasha turned it between her artistic fingers. "I... Bellena wanted for me to give this to you instead, as I first offered it to her." She offered the small box with barely perceptible calligraphic markings: Genjiko, Buntaro.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:42 am 

His brows went up in amazement once he noticed the bleaked calligraphy upon opening.

"I can tell this is Agasha Kasuga's hand... And those teeths are his children's! Where did you find it, Agasha-san?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:10 pm 

As with Bellena, Utsusemi was no reason for deception.

"In the shrine to Kasuga," shrine in the loosest terms, "covered in dust and forgotten. I recalled the names from what Bellena had told me of her time with the Tortoise, and thought it best that it should be given to someone it would be important for... rather than lost to time and forgotten."

Theme #5Profile

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]