Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: Walrus Fitness(D -2, M)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:06 pm 

In the cool light of the morning sun, the Walrus was getting more active then ever. Susumu wanted to do a test drill before the First Voyage to be sure everyone there would be not undesired surprised with either his ship or his crew.

He helped the men manage some rope works and looked around for Wata

''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor

Post subject: Re: Walrus Fitness(D -2, M)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:44 pm 

Near him, Wata stepped up with some diagrams and works. Susumu could see that it was a very accurate representation of the Walrus that the samurai had been working on, and was quite proud of.

"All seems to be in shape, except a couple things that we are trying to keep up to shape, sir."

Int/Craft: Shipbuilding, FR previous Day Event, 3 Raises, TN 35-5FR = 30: 32

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:57 pm 

Susumu looked over the ship's diagrams and gave a nod

"It looks in order" he confirmed before turning to the rest of the Crew with a grin

"Allright you mangy sea dogs, get your asses ready for departure! We will test some drills!"

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 pm 

"Thank you Susumu-sama." He closed the scroll and looked with keen eyes to the boat, ordering some of the men to make some adjustments to the ship to make the best out of it. Then he turned to the Mantis again.

"Will you be trying the new naval maneuvers?"

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm 

While Wata was making the adjustments, the captain moved to the helm and overlooked the situation as to evaluate it

"I will" he replied at first "I need to test our ship to see how it responds before the voyage. I do not intent to leave anything to chance"

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:56 pm 

"Yes, it would be an effective strategy in case we are to find pirates on our sea travels." The ronin followed the Mantis close by, he still didn't feel the other sailors appreciation, sometimes it was even a sort of disdain. He never stayed among them much, and the few times he tried to be amicable with them, they gave him cold shoulders. At least that was at the beginning, now it was a bit smoother.

"I hope from what I have learned from the Imperial school, I can be of great use to Susumu-sama and the rest of the proud Walrus Crew." He added with a stronger tone to be heard among the rest of the boat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm 

"I have no doubt you will Wata-san" the Captain was wearing a sharp smile has he gave the crew some more orders

"Say, have you thought about joining the Mantis yet?"

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 am 

"You bless me time and time again with your offer Susumu-sama, but I do not feel that many among the Mantis feel comfortable with my presence yet. If I were to join the Mantis, I think it should be something earned, after proving to those around us that we are worthy, and not because I have the favor of the captain."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:32 pm 

''I think you have it the other way around Wata-san''

The Captain kept an eye on the proceedings

''They don't trust you because you are not a Mantis, you are not one of us. If you swear fealty then things are likely to improve''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 am 

"I think they don't trust me since long before that, Susumu-sama, since the last year storytelling day from the Academy. I favored the Tortoise over the Mantis, and I think the have not forgiven me for that."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 am 

''They will eventually'' he said

''Even more so if you join the clan. Any doubts will be dispelled''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:47 am 

"I will prove myself, and to all, that I am worthy," he sentenced facing the city, and all the people there that misjudged him because of his status. If he had still been Phoenix, they would probably not had any problem with Wata.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:16 am 

''You will'' the mantis said you are a good sailor so it is only a matter of time

Equipment (visible):

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]