Login FAQ  
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: What Tomorrow May bring (E -1, Above the Beach)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm 

He had left Lopez behind for this, but Nari had insisted on coming along. The paths up to the cliffs had eroded somewhat over the past year, but they were still manageable. It took longer than he remembered, but he finally found the spot.

With Lady Sun yet to set behind him, Edogawa had a clear view of the ocean. Beyond the harbor and the shoals, far beyond the sargasso, the horizon waited. He was eager to see what was out there and pleased that he could share the experience with others important to him.

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

Post subject: Re: What Tomorrow May bring (E -1, Above the Beach)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:55 pm 

Casting a delicate shadow over the space just beside Edogawa, Kaiya made her approach. Not so delicate was the approach of Sakia, whom given the girls were alone was mumbling complaints to herself the whole way up. Brushes and branches that kept getting caught, or rocks that were in the exact right space to try to be the largest nuisance possible. How people dealt with walking off the beaten path she would never know.

Standing tall, as tall as she could at least, Kaiya looked to Edogawa with a warm smile.

Language: Sign, Mekhem
Attendant - Isabella [Merenease, Mekhem]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:43 am 

"Hello. I'm very happy you came." he smiled broadly.

"Thank you for acompanying her, Sakia-san."

"I regret that I've been so busy. I wish we could spend more time together before we leave."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:00 pm 

Exasperated from the journey out here Sakia cleared a bit of hair from her forehead, pulling it back into place with the rest. Followed with a slight nod to Edogawa, "Always and forever," she replied with an earnest smile before looking for somewhere the young woman might sit.

Meanwhile, Kaiya's hands came up from her sides and offered a response, "Hello, Edogawa. I'm happy to see you. Doesn't matter that time is short."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:55 pm 

"At least we'll be traveling together." His hands continued to move as he spoke. "Even if there won't be much time for ourselves. Are you ready to leave?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am 

Kaiya smiled as her eyes glanced to his hands for a moment before returning to him, 'Together is enough for me,' she signed quickly before walking over to Edogawa and standing at his side. Turned the same direction she had been to look out over the view he had brought them to.

Stealing his attention from the vista her hands moved once again, 'I am ready. Are you?'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:30 pm 

"I am." he nodded. "I would go anywhere with you."

"I am wondering how ship assignments will be handled." he added with a shrug. "Other than the construction of the ships, there is a lot about this that I do not know."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:28 pm 

'We may be lost to the sea but we will not sink,' she signed perfectly all the way through but it was clear there had been some recent developments over the time she was away. Some more specific phrases she never had the time to show him yet. Albeit there was enough there for a thinking mind to put it together.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm 

"And, we'd be lost together." he added. "Perhaps washed up on some distant island beach."

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]