Login FAQ  
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Do enlighten me (Day 1 LA Koharu's)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:34 pm 

Koharu didn't know about that. The miserable loveless Miya had very much struck her as the type to blackmail. Power hungry and pompous too.

She left that matter be and focused on what the Dragon had said. "Ano, what were the circumstances around your own marriage Agasha-sama?"

Post subject: Re: Do enlighten me (Day 1 LA Koharu's)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 pm 

"A political match for the Crane," she said with a small shrug. "The children of Doji have not been in the best of positions in recent time, given certain leadership-figures and other matters..."

Like most Crane, speaking out loud about the Gozoku and the following Champion was just not done.

"My family on my father's side though share a family-relation to Doji Usan-shiryo, Emerald Champion and later consort of Hantei Yugozohime, so to build connections and ties to other clans again to strengthen a weakened position, my family were a good choice as none could point to any past links to traitors or possible conspirators. My elder sister married into the Shosuro a little before my own marriage was arranged."

Utsusemi offered a reassuring smile to Koharu. "It felt only natural to me to do what was asked of me, for the good of the family and our clan. After all, are our words not 'be more concerned with good actions than great ones'?"

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2