Login FAQ  
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Post subject: Three Hour Tour (D2, LA, Yamato)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm 

Rokuro made his way to the ship... no... his ship. That felt strange, and as he traveled the length of the docks, approaching the vessel, he couldn't help feeling a certain surge of pride. It was... his. It was his own... castle... of sorts.

His birthright might have been denied, but now at least he could hold a fragment of the realm under his hand, if only for a time.

Which was also rather terrifying.

Standing on the ramp, he loitered for a moment, composing himself, and then strode up to the deck. The Yamato was a bit lower and longer than other vessels, designed for deep holds and sturdy reinforcement against foul weather, giving her a wider deck than the standard. The design was foreign, yet he could tell that it was Rokugani craftsmanship, he could see the imperial chrysanthemum, charms and wards for good fortune and protection.

It was his.

That sobered him up quickly, and he strode calmly onto the deck. It took a moment for someone to recognize him, and then a moment longer for them to realize he was now the Captain.

"Captain on deck!"

Rokuro glanced at the crew who had turned to face him, attentively. "At ease. Where is the quartermaster?"

The men glanced between one another, and then one offered, "None assigned, sir."

Rokuro frowned, and then realized he was frowning, and smoothed it into a confident smile. He didn't want them to think he was upset with them before the mission even began.

"Very well. I will need someone-you, sailor, to give me a tour of the vessel, and we will finish our preparations. Dismissed."

The tour was brief, yet longer than he had expected, given the compartments which split up the hold, disguising the size of the vessel on the inside. Still, by the end, he was feeling a great deal more confident, and so he went back topside and sat by the railing, jotting down notes with appropriated parchment and charcoal. He would need to make several appointments, and numerous preparations for supplying the vessel at sea.

Description :: Theme :: Strife

Post subject: Re: Three Hour Tour (D2, LA, Yamato)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:13 pm 

Deciding to get a change of pace from all the marriage stuff and announcements, Ringo decides to check the ships out on the docks and see if there is something that he can help out with. Spotting the Sparrow he met yesterday he offers the man a bow from the docks. "Konnichiwa Suzume-sama. Is this your ship?" He asks in a clear voice so that he may be heard.

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:45 pm 

Glancing up from the manifests he was now reviewing, Rokuro nodded. "Hai, Hida-san. The Yamato. Welcome aboard. My ship... as of today."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:56 am 

"Well congratulations then Suzume-sama... or should I call you captain now?" Ringo offers the man his sincere congratulations. "I guess you are inspecting your new ship and crew now?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:20 pm 

"Hai, and figuring out what still needs doing."

He took the congratulations with a nod, but was otherwise very matter of fact about it.

"And you, Hida-san? Taking a stroll?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:06 am 

"A bit I guess. I thought about checking over the ships in case they needed some work on them. Better safe than sorry since this is our maiden voyage after all." Ringo replies.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 am 

"Ah."

Rokuro nodded.

"A noble goal. I must say, feel free to take a look around. I'm just starting to get familiar, myself. If you spot anything, please let me know."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:57 am 

Ringo nods and accepts the invitation to board the ship in order to inspect it. "Thank you for letting me aboard."

He starts to look around. "Do you have a crew assigned yet Suzume-sama?"

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]