Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: Fuck this, Fuck you, Fuck everything! (Day 2-LE, Walrus)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am 

The soft slow creaking of the ship was one of the few things that could calm him still. He breathed slowly, laying in his hammoc with a bottle of sake in his left handand left some of his fingers trail the floor of his cabin.

He drank more of his liquor to calm his nerves while trying to focus on the morrow. Today will soon fade into a bad memory.

He certainly might have used his time better and mingle at party but his dues were paid and the mantis could not muster any shit to give about anyone right now.

''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor

Post subject: Re: Fuck this, Fuck you, Fuck everything! (Day 2-LE, Walrus)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:06 am 

There was a slow, steady step towards Susumu. Most of the time Wataru could walk through the ship without making a noise. He knew it so well that he could avoid the planks that were loose, the ones that made noise... but this time he wanted the captain to know of his approach.

"Good evening, brother Susumu-sama."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:30 pm 

Susumu raised his head, somewhat groggy.

''Ah, good evening brother Wataru-san. Congratulations on your post, keeping an eye on our champion's betrothed will certainly earn you great respect.''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 am 

"It seems like we have all been married before the trip." He added as he reached Susumu and leaned on the banister next to him. "I trust Miya-sama's options, they will probably be better than any I would make. I would probably just pick one that would be beautiful and would dry my savings." He joked as he tried to up the mood of the captain. "are you eager for tomorrow, Susumu-sama?"

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 pm 

He chuckled at that ''In more ways then one Wataru-san.''

He rose from his hammoc, wrath returning on his features

''I can't wait to leave this place''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:25 pm 

The samurai looked at his brother, he wished he could travel with him, but his new placement forced him to travel with Miya-sama. There was something in his mind, and as their eyes locked, he tried to extend a compassionate, comprehensive, feeling towards him, maybe to have him talk. There was a silent moment. "It will be soon, my brother, you need not worry. And you can count on me wherever you are."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:51 pm 

''Maybe, Maybe not'' he massaged his cranium

''The last few days brought me to a boiling point''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:21 am 

"Are you worried about your marriage, Susumu-sama? Worried that it will be unhappy? Or is it something else?" The samurai showed interest in his brother of family. He was not one to gossip, though he was aware of what was said in town. He was worried for his brother, and his face showed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:46 am 

Susumu took a deep breath

''Not only was the women I love married to our champion, I am forced to marry the love of my disgraced friend.''

The thought brought back a flare of murderous rage behind his eyes

''That witch of a nakodo thinks she can use me like that? I'll spit on her grave!''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:55 am 

"I see." Wataru had no notion of Susumu being in love with Suihime. That was quite a surprise that the samurai was able to keep hidden under his courtier training. "Is this love both ways? Does she correspond you, sama?"

He thought back at the matches she had done, and wondered if there was something in favor of one or another. That matchmaker might had favored some clans more than others. She would probably be aware of his love, she was an interesting woman, one who seemed to look into your soul and read it without any problem. Did she do this for any specific purpose? He questioned himself as his gaze became lost in the thin air around them.

"If she does correspond, then there is but one thing to do, and that is contest her hand with Gusai Ryoshida-sama. His words to me where: I value courage, competence and exceeding one's limitations." He repeated trying to emulate his voice, "and nobody like him understands what it is to lose the one you court, or so I heard. I still think it can be possible to unite yourself with your love, Susumu-sama."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 am 

''It is too late for that'' he snarled in frustration

''I had been free I would have done so but she stuck me with the mute!''

Equipment (visible):

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:58 am 

"And there's the matter that if you married her, you would probably turn to the Imperial family, and would be part of the Mantis any longer, but that's a minor problem."

The samurai meditated, there had to be a way, maybe the Fortunes would be merciful and would get them together somehow, but Wataru could not see anyway in which this was done honorably. And his attempt against his marriage would probably not be well accepted by the Imperial Matchmaker. Even if Gusai-sama understood the situation, probably only he could fix it if he had interest in doing so, but he would get nothing in exchange.

"Only the Fortunes can say now."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 am 

''No, she would have come into the Mantis'' he said, quite certain

Equipment (visible):

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]