Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: Not as Lewd as you all thought
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:17 pm 

Hit me with your best shot!

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"
Carries on person: Wakizashi, Tanto, Gaijin clothing

Post subject: Re: Not as Lewd as you all thought
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:25 pm 

It seems as though Anzai has a number of possible ways to develop after this. Wanna give us any spoilers as to what you think is most likely? Will he manage to evade the clutches of Tiggeruka?

Attended House of Dawning Light
Sturdy clothing, daisho, traveling pack, ink brush kit, fan. Pistols when not ridiculously inappropriate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 pm 

So. Ninjas don't exist. The Infiltraror school doesn't really exist.

He's most loyal to the Scorpion above all else. I really want to explore someone coming into their own, with the background of someone who is relatively unimportant (fourth kid in the family, on a relatively unimportant branch) to helping form one of the core book schools.

And I do love Ninjas.

Honor: Honorless Dog, Status: 2, Glory: 5.8 - Reputation: 5.2 - Benten's Blessing - Dangerous Beauty - Lechery - Evil Eye - Unlucky 1 - Language (Merenae, Mekhem) - Darling of the Court (West Port) - Courtier - Scorpion - "The Rose Whisperer"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:49 pm 

As far as dealing with Tiggeruka...

Depending on the dice, he should be clever enough to realize Haruka isn't Haruka. He'll be smart enough to not just jeopardize himself in that information.

But onwards to Merenae/Tarkhanate, and working to bring the Unicorn home.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:15 am 

If Utsu had ended up with the Scorpion rather with the Dragon, she certainly could have been a link for Anzai with his ninja-interest. ;)

On a scale of 1-10, how lewd were Anzai's thoughts on his fellow explorers? I saw some Temptation around (like with Utsu), but was it more out of actual interest or just trying to see if he could get some blackmail or pressure on them?

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:31 am 

A little of column a, a little of column b in terms of that. I tried to reflect most of his feelings in lechery when speaking with those he was attracted to. Getting blackmail wasn't very near the top of his priority list.

Honestly, part of my goal with Anzai was to show someone in conflict with a baser part of himself. I absolutely fell in love with Clan Scorpion the first time I read about them, and this being my first L5R game, I had to play one, even if my concept was mechanically subpar (at least in the beginning) for parts if the game. I loved that because they value duty so much, thwy tend to be very devout spouses.

So the conflict of someone who craves pleasure vs. being loyal and dutiful to a betrothed/spouse was something I wanted to bring.

So his inner struggle was in how lewdly he thought of his fellow explorer's (which did rank between a 7 to 10 depending on who he spokr with) and how much he actively didn't want to hurt who he was with (Otsuka initially, Akaichou in the end).

I did enjoy how every woman seemed to be on their guard around his reputation, if only because it gave me something to play off of (dealing with his own On, and the On of others, was actually something I struggled with, since I tend to play off of emotional response and physic displays of such as a main point of my playstyle.)

As far as tempting Utsu... well. There were ooc decisions I made that translated to backing off the Temptation there. As much as I joked about him being the Most Excellent Fuckboiiii....

I didn't want to play a total fuckboy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:02 am 

Hitting you with my best shot

Rokugani, Merenae, Mekhem
Carries: Daisho, Finger of Jade, Heavy Armour, Ink Brush Kit, Ono, Pistol

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]