Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm

Page 4 of 4 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Salva Nos (D12, EM)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 am 

"For a young girl like Tsumugi, you certainly would be special," she said with a knowing smirk.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 am 

“Maybe when she’s older you can send her to visit me if she would like.” She said with a smile.

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:20 am 

Utsusemi's eyes narrowed slightly, though her smile did not falter.

"Well... it would take some convincing to make me allow any of my children to go on a sea voyage like this anytime soon, having seen how dangerous it can be!"

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:29 am 

She smiled softly, "Then perhaps when she's old enough to escape her mother's watching gaze she can come and meet her Aunt Berena. If things go according to plan, we'll be able to welcome her royally."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm 

"If all goes according to plan," she nodded. There was still a lot of if and when in the way of that day.

"Strange to think I would make friends with people who might become royalty... and a little sad, as I know that means you would probably never come to visit my home, as it would be far below the station of someone so important." Her smile was a little playful.

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:37 pm 

She chuckled, "Diplomacy is never beneath a sovereign or his wife. I'm sure the Dragon would need occasional convincing to maintain good relations."

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm 

Utsusemi turned thoughtful for a moment. Similar to have Bellena had travelled far away from her home to learn, perhaps it would be something for Tsumugi too, even if it pained her to think of her daughter being oceans away... but learning in a royal court if the Empire was to expand would be an honourable and prestigious place for a young girl.

"If... all goes to plan, as you say, that is certainly something to consider. It mayhaps be too early to say anything now, of course, especially since we do not yet know which direction the Empire or Merenae will go."

Theme #5Profile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:49 pm 

She nodded, "It's a tumultuous time. The forces for good and for ill are both working at making futures for themselves... Hard to fully prepare for uncharted waters, but know that whatever comes I will continue to be your friend as long as I have breath in my lungs."

DescriptionTheme

Page 4 of 4 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4