Login FAQ  
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:26 pm




 Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
Suihime remained nearby in case he still needed help. "Perhaps it is time to train another to do your tasks? I am sure you have earned some rest Senor" Suihime said with a smile at the man "is there nobody I can try to locate for you?"



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
Alvaro nodded. "Agata is young and has still much to learn, but Kharsis is strong in her heart." He sighed and moved on. "You are right, of course. I need someone who can replace me."



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
"I am unsure you can be replaced Senor" Suihime shook her head as they got to the building. Any doors would be held open by her to allow him ease of entry. "You seem to be an important part of the Church, to the extent that even foreigners like I have heard of you. That is something, right?"



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
"I don't claim any importance, Senorita, but accept that Kharsis works through me as she pleases." His cell was a very humble one, almost like a prison, except for a bookshelf and some practical furnishings. He thanked her for assistance with the door and pulled himself inside, heading toward the shelves. "Would you help me with the lamp? It's out there. My eyes have been failing me lately."



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
"Hai" she said instinctively, before correcting herself."Sorry, yes of course" she quickly moved to find and light the lamp.



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
Once the lamp was lit, he found a weathered copy of the scripture, many-times read and marked with colourful binders. Its pages were yellowed from age. "I meant this to find its way into Rokugani hands. It's a Merenaese translation, the original is in Yodotai. Please read it, Senorita. And once you've read it, decide whether you want to keep it or to return it. If you decide that in your life you wish to follow the path the gospel recommends, keep it and come back to me so I can baptise you."



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
Suihime was hesitant; the book looked very old and fragile. She bit back a frown though at his words.

What is it with these gaijin and trying to convert people?

The mention of Yodotai was an interesting one though. She knew little of those people.

"I will return this book; it is clearly one of value to yourself, and I could not bring myself to take it from you" she commented quietly "I shall read it though. To assist in my understanding of your religion."



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
"Do as your heart tells you, Senorita." The priest agreed. "Journeys always change the traveller in unexpected ways."



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
"I shall" Suihime nodded, a small smile "thank you for your advice, and this book.
Is there any more I can do to assist?"



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
"I need to pray now, Senorita. Thank you for your help."

The old man fell back onto his spartan bed.

[Suihime acquires Alvaro's Scripture; as long as it is in her possession, it gives her a FR to Lore: Theology (Kharsis) Rolls. If she ever converts to the Faith of Kharsis, this changes into Inheritance and provides +1k1 instead.]



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm
Posts: 895
Suihime nodded. "May the Fortunes watch over you" she said quietly in Rokugani, bowing to the man and saying in Merenease "I shall return soon Senor. Rest well." She remained nearby for a short while, making sure the man was ok, before she moved to leave. Ensuring she found someone on her way out and let them know about the incident and the mans health. She was concerned for him.

/exit and /scene?



_________________
Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3


Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A little more information? (D7 LE)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3770
/scene!



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group