Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D11 - LM] Deep Purple
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:05 am 

'' I assume that you refer to Agasha Utsusemi-san, right? She is truly a remarkable person, wise, refined and knowledgeable about many things.'' She praised the Craneish Dragon. '' You put me in a tricky situation here, Iuchi-san. I doubt that I can match her in interesting topics, i'm affraid... '' She chuckled. '' I'm not as wise as her, but what can i say about my area of focus, hmmm...'' she wondered for some minutes.

'' Well, I'm mostly involved in politics and the bureaucracy that manages the dayly functioning of the Empire. I'm part of the Ministry of Proclamations and Protocols, so mostly paperwork, inspections and audits to keep everything and everyone working with efficiency. '' Hinami explained a bit of what she does in Rokugan.

'' On a more personal level, i'm the daughter of the man in charge of the security and safety of the Divine Emperor and his family, I have a fraternal twin sister, and a big brother. And I'm descendant of the first ningen that recognized and bowed to the Kami, Lady Seppun.''

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:28 am 

"Yes... She and I ended up running into one another by chance. I feel privileged to be able to call her a friend now," she replied with a warm smile. She nodded a couple of times as she listened. "It sounds like the bureaucracy in Rokugan is pretty elaborate. I guess that makes sense with so many people in one place."

"That's an impressive bloodline, Seppun-sama. I also had a fraternal twin, but..." Her smile grew a little sad. "... he passed on not long ago."

Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:41 pm 

'' I think there are about fifty million souls currently living on Rokugan, give or take. So it is not an easy task to keep everything working, but that is my duty and I gladly do so, for service to the Son of Heavens is everything for me.'' She said.

'' Oh, i'm sad to heard that, Iuchi-san. Forgive me if i touched a sensitive topic.'' She said sincerely. It was not too long ago when Hikari almost died during the storm. She remembered how she cried back then.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2