Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Which time lapse for Kameyama would you like better?
 Like in pregame, 12 slots per IC three-day lasting 5 RL Days  10%  10%  [ 2 ]
 Like during days 0-2, 8 slots per IC day lasting 3.5-4 RL Days  55%  55%  [ 11 ]
 Either is fine  35%  35%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 20

Post subject: Re: Time Lapse Poll
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 am 

Bellena's circumstances are just a little bit different in that she found out some really important stuff D7. So then sitting on it two weeks and approaching relevant folks two weeks later when she normally would go see them the next day is somewhat strange. But my individual needs don't outweigh the needs of the group, so I'm cool with whatevs.

Speaks: Merenaese, Mekhem, Yodotai, Rokugani, Thranish, Ujik-hai

DescriptionTheme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:34 am 

Agasha Utsusemi wrote:
It will be a little bit strange with a "break" no matter how you cut it, but I personally will consider the downtime time-jump a way to bring relevant parties up to speed on info off-screen. :)

I would be cautious with this off-screen information dispersal. Plot-relevant info-sharing should rather happen on-screen. Perhaps drop an info in PF what you mean by this.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:53 am 

What I mean, as an example, is that if Utsu and Belle weren't meeting already on Day 7, and something happened on D7 that Utsu would for sure tell Belle as soon as possible (next day most likely), then it wouldn't make sense to wait 2 weeks, but I'd assumed it could be shared during downtime.

Not that I have had the need to do it yet, and haven't thought that far as it's not been decided yet if there will be a timeskip(?), but I would consider minor things like that common sense.

Theme #5Profile

Honour: Exceptional • Status: 5.0 • Glory: 5.1 (Lady of the Golden Moon's Words)
Faith: Exceptional • Status: 4.0 • Reputation: 2.7 (Lady Uxue)
Languages: Rokugani, Merenaese
Has: Wakizashi, flute, notebook (new), small knife, satchel (contains medicine kit and paint supplies).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:59 am 

I'd be fine with that as long as those are not comprehensive infodumps. If it occurs, please leave notes in your PF what kind of information was shared so that I have some grasp of IC chains.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:21 am 

Muhaki Berena wrote:
I think I'm weird... but I would like one more day... and then a break. There's so much to ferret out. Taking two weeks off would be a strange break for Bellena. But I'm well aware I am in the super minority.

I feel similarly. If I had realized this was coming, I would have done some threads differently to accelerate certain plots. But, it is what it is.

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:26 am 

If there is actually important things to share, waiting one more IC day before a jump makes more sense - so I agree with Bellena on this. I kind of wanted one more IC day before jump anyway

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 am 

Looks like it's 13 on normal daying and 9 on thridaying, so we stick to what is.

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2