Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: Wandering Explorer, D6-LM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:41 am 

There was only one area of the island that Wataru had yet to know, and that was the northern part. He had landed on the south part of the island, where he had been washed up. His vessel was docked at the eastern port of the island, and his home was in the west side of the island. If he was to fill a map of the island, he needed to figure out what was there, so the samurai went up north with an eager spirit, now that his body was fully healed and recover.

But the happy Mantis was unaware of the treacherous ways of the northern cliffs, and as he stumbled on a rock, the samurai fell into the mists below, his body mostly getting bruised as he rolled sideways through the unkown.

Per/Inv. TN 20: 16 - Fail
Damage, 2k2: 9 - Voided to 0

(Of course I slipped)

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

Post subject: Re: Wandering Explorer, D6-LM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:14 pm 

He didn't hurt himself much, a buttslide delivering him into a pool of water in a small rocky bassin. There was a man standing before him.

"Traitor." The figure said in Naruto's voice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:55 am 

"Traitor?" The samurai lifted himself from the ground after his slide. He looked around himself, completely surrounded by fog wherever he looked. "Me?" Somehow he could feel why he was told, he had been degraded from the Phoenix clan, and now was part of a minor clan, instead of finding his way into the Phoenix. But the clan was disbanded anyway, what could he do? He already had a struggling relationship with those who had remained, and the Mantis had supported him, helped him while the Asako had not even tried to.

"I am a samurai, I am an honorable one. I will thrive and be strong despite the dangers. There is only one thing I know about and that is Success by ones own hand and work. I have shown that despite my falls, I always rise again, like a Phoenix at heart."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 pm 

"Not as a Nasu. You are a traitor to our line."

The man from the mist was insistent.

"Chase stars but you will never flee from what you've deserted."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:00 am 

The voice of the mantis came to a lower tone, a humble one. He had expected this, he had heard it in his mind many times as he slept, "I shall never forget my origins, it is through them that I better understand where I stand today." His body shivered as the mist clung to him, and as his own feelings emerged from within, "I do not forget my duties as a Nasu, nor as a former Phoenix, and not as a new Mantis." He looked everywhere, expecting the face of his ancestor to show, but all he did was turn and turn, expecting yet seeing nothing.

"I have imperial blood in me, as I was born Nasu, and it is thus that I do not stray away from the ideals of the Imperial house. I was born a Phoenix and for this I serve the fortunes and peace. When I fell, like our family did, I found support in my allies, and as the Nasu turned to the Phoenix and joined them, I joined my allies in the Mantis."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:25 pm 

"If you think that the path to the restoration of my family leads through the piratical ignominy, then I find you misguided. You will have no place among your forebears until you can call yourself a Nasu again in the light of day." Haruto's voice was uncompromising.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:22 am 

"Piracy!" Wataru was outraged of the mention of the crime in which he had never participated. "I have never been part of such type of crime, and by my Honor that I shall not do so." The samurai knew of the rumors of such activity among the Mantis, but he had yet to see them participate in such. Until now he had only seen them as explorers of high value, more than the Tortoise. "I shall never fall to such, and will not allow it to be done near me. I have heard yet have not seen this be done."

The name of his former family was still a pain for him, he could feel as a needle had been pushed through his heart at the name of his first family. He would almost turn away from the voice, but it was surrounding him and there was no way to turn to.

"The Nasu already looked down on me, as the Shiba did as well. My fall was not seen as an insult to my family but as something expected. I shall demonstrate to the Nasu that they should had not disdained my potential."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:15 pm 

"Shall I understand you that you forsake your heritage and your birthright then for the sake of this wretched, disgusting life you have among pirates?" It was clear that the ancestor could not be swayed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 am 

"I am and will never be a pirate. I have earned the recognition of the Imperial house, as I am the Commander of the Teppodoka. I have proven myself to them as the best for this, and will continue to do so. I am Wataru, and in my I share the strength of the Nasu, the Shiba and the Gusai. All and each one of them with honor and pride!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:10 am 

"You are not a Nasu. You are not my descendant. You are a disgrace. I forsake you."

And the voice disappeared as something pulled Wataru into unconsciousness full of anxious dreams where a Merenaese man with grizzling hair wandered aimlessly across the mist, not finding any way out.

/Scene

[Wataru loses Haunted and in that place gains Cursed by Yomi; Inheritance stops providing the bonus until further notice.]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]