Login FAQ  
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




 Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am
Posts: 622
"I feel confident in that..." It didn't seem like more words were necessary right now. Instead, she simply poured herself into the kiss. Much as before, she didn't let it get sloppy, but poured her passion in, let him feel how deeply she felt it through her lips and the way she held him.



_________________
"Promising Theologian"
Unicorn Clan • Sahir • Heiress • Researcher • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Ex-Twin • Filled With Determination
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 2.2 - Status: 4.0
Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 am
Posts: 294
He reciprocated with equal passion, making it a point to neither be carried away nor to fall behind in his desire. He helped her shift on his lap to stride his thighs, embracing her around the waist again afterwards. The moment for a breath was painted in peridot green for his vision. "I enjoy your confidence, my Spell."



_________________
Imperial Heir | Second Son of Hantei IX | Admiral of the Imperial Explorers | Overseer of the Colleges | Regal | Clever | Progressive
Status: 9.5 | Glory: 8 | Honour: Exceptional

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am
Posts: 622
Her lighter gaze was filled with the darkness of his eyes. Suddenly, she felt very aware of the side effects of her wrapped garment. Sitting astride his thighs left bare skin of her legs resting on the outside of his silk-clad lap. Her breathing and heart rate was faster, and... Her fingers brushed along his collar, feeling the soft fabric. "... Remaining in this position might not be good for your clothing..." She murmured softly.



_________________
"Promising Theologian"
Unicorn Clan • Sahir • Heiress • Researcher • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Ex-Twin • Filled With Determination
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 2.2 - Status: 4.0
Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 am
Posts: 294
"I don't imagine it could get much worse than it had already turned." He murmured back as the fingers of one hand played with her hair by the earlobe. "Your small revenge for the roughness of the seat."



_________________
Imperial Heir | Second Son of Hantei IX | Admiral of the Imperial Explorers | Overseer of the Colleges | Regal | Clever | Progressive
Status: 9.5 | Glory: 8 | Honour: Exceptional

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am
Posts: 622
"I think it would only require revenge if it were unpleasant," she replied, sweet voice dropping to a whisper as she leaned up to lay her lips against the curve of his jaw, below his ear. "I can't bring myself to be troubled by it."



_________________
"Promising Theologian"
Unicorn Clan • Sahir • Heiress • Researcher • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Ex-Twin • Filled With Determination
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 2.2 - Status: 4.0
Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 am
Posts: 294
"While I can't bring myself to be troubled by your relaxing over it." He bent his neck backward to let her play where she wanted to play, his fingers caressing her ear.



_________________
Imperial Heir | Second Son of Hantei IX | Admiral of the Imperial Explorers | Overseer of the Colleges | Regal | Clever | Progressive
Status: 9.5 | Glory: 8 | Honour: Exceptional

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am
Posts: 622
She let herself softly, deliberately move along his throat and jaw, considering what she wanted to do. Well, she knew, but did she want to now? Would he?

I enjoy your confidence, my Spell. She moved closer, pressed against him with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel for a moment of the breeze through the window in contrast with his warmth. The fingers of one hand moved in an intricate way through his hair. When she finally speaks, eyes still closed, her voice would be nearly inaudible if it wasn't next to his ear. "I want you tonight. I know it's early... and maybe there isn't a rush... but still..."



_________________
"Promising Theologian"
Unicorn Clan • Sahir • Heiress • Researcher • Foreign Heritage • Gaijin Name • Ex-Twin • Filled With Determination
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 2.2 - Status: 4.0
Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 am
Posts: 294
"You don't need excuses to claim me, princess." As she leaned against him, he pressed against her. Her caress was responded to with a gentle bite of her earlobe. "As I don't need any to claim you. Our will to have each other is all that matters." Then he bit the neck below. "Make my spellbound."

He met her halfway.

/FtB



_________________
Imperial Heir | Second Son of Hantei IX | Admiral of the Imperial Explorers | Overseer of the Colleges | Regal | Clever | Progressive
Status: 9.5 | Glory: 8 | Honour: Exceptional

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 1 hour


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group