Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: The Old Mill (D8, EN, Closed)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:37 am 

"I feel confident in that..." It didn't seem like more words were necessary right now. Instead, she simply poured herself into the kiss. Much as before, she didn't let it get sloppy, but poured her passion in, let him feel how deeply she felt it through her lips and the way she held him.

Carries/Owns: Wakizashi, Tanto, Musket, Fan
Speaks: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, Ujik-hai, Senpet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:30 pm 

He reciprocated with equal passion, making it a point to neither be carried away nor to fall behind in his desire. He helped her shift on his lap to stride his thighs, embracing her around the waist again afterwards. The moment for a breath was painted in peridot green for his vision. "I enjoy your confidence, my Spell."

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 pm 

Her lighter gaze was filled with the darkness of his eyes. Suddenly, she felt very aware of the side effects of her wrapped garment. Sitting astride his thighs left bare skin of her legs resting on the outside of his silk-clad lap. Her breathing and heart rate was faster, and... Her fingers brushed along his collar, feeling the soft fabric. "... Remaining in this position might not be good for your clothing..." She murmured softly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:50 pm 

"I don't imagine it could get much worse than it had already turned." He murmured back as the fingers of one hand played with her hair by the earlobe. "Your small revenge for the roughness of the seat."

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:05 pm 

"I think it would only require revenge if it were unpleasant," she replied, sweet voice dropping to a whisper as she leaned up to lay her lips against the curve of his jaw, below his ear. "I can't bring myself to be troubled by it."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 pm 

"While I can't bring myself to be troubled by your relaxing over it." He bent his neck backward to let her play where she wanted to play, his fingers caressing her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 pm 

She let herself softly, deliberately move along his throat and jaw, considering what she wanted to do. Well, she knew, but did she want to now? Would he?

I enjoy your confidence, my Spell. She moved closer, pressed against him with her eyes closed, enjoying the feel for a moment of the breeze through the window in contrast with his warmth. The fingers of one hand moved in an intricate way through his hair. When she finally speaks, eyes still closed, her voice would be nearly inaudible if it wasn't next to his ear. "I want you tonight. I know it's early... and maybe there isn't a rush... but still..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:16 am 

"You don't need excuses to claim me, princess." As she leaned against him, he pressed against her. Her caress was responded to with a gentle bite of her earlobe. "As I don't need any to claim you. Our will to have each other is all that matters." Then he bit the neck below. "Make my spellbound."

He met her halfway.

/FtB

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3