Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Master and commander [D13, EM]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:51 pm 

The former Tortoise rose, his head lowered. He endured the reprimand - knife in hand - before kneeling and handing Jama the knife, the hilt towards his Emperor.

"I understand," he finally spoke. "If Jaungo Garaia deems acceptable, a nondescript vessel shall start to reave all across the Thranish coast, softening them as Merenae is pacified."

Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm 

Jama accepted the knife and passed it back o Suru, who had sheathed katana and had pulled away.

"Not before the Xantellados affair is through. You will receive means to draw a small army of your kith and mercenaries and you will raid, conquer and keep La Corteza, slaughtering every Brego and every man loyal to them you will find. Then you will raise the Cornejo flag over the port and pledge to return it only to the rightful heir of the familia. Which will be whoever it needs to be in the end, but since every side's legitimacy hinges on restoration in La Corna you will secure your place at the table. Only after the reign is reestablished is when you will pull the country into war by the ways you mentioned."

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:41 pm 

He nodded; the feast for his goddess should be delayed momentarily.

"Very well my Lord," he lowered his head. "If it pleases You I shall sail away towards Merenae with the break of dawn towards Merenae to coordinate the proper resolution of this matter. Destroying the Brego should prove to be simple enough."

"Another thing, regarding the Brego, do you wish me to exterminate the whole family? Or would my Lord prefer for any of the young Bregos to be kept as hostages?"

Equipment: Rapier, navigation tools, light armor when applicable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:15 pm 

"Leave in haste. Either outcome related to the Bregos satisfies me. You will act on what circumstances will encourage."

"The great questions of the day will not be decided by courtly discussions or pious prayers to the Heavens, but by blood and iron."

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2