Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Reborn in Fire (EM, D9)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:59 am 

"I hadn't heard of any of it prior to the snake woman telling us." he nodded. "I suspected the spirit portals, after my experiences in Dragon's Guard. But, whatever this entity is, I've never heard of anything like it."

Carries: Wakizashi, Rapier, Tools
Speaks: Rokugani, Merenaese, Thranish, Sign
Accompanied By: Nari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am 

'What more did you learn?' she asked, holding onto what little grasp she had on any of this at the moment.

Language: Sign, Mekhem
Attendant - Isabella [Merenease, Mekhem]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:41 am 

"That it is coming here." he answered. "She said we could stop it from devouring the last island. I think this is that island."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 am 

'What is coming here?'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:21 am 

"Whatever has been burrowing through the spirit realms." he explained. "I don't know what it is, but Kitsu-san and I came across an enormous spider web."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 am 

'Strange,' she signed. Rising to her feet for a moment to walk as she thought. Moving toward some open space, a window, and looking outside. Rays of light washing in and onto her skin as she retreated inward for a moment. Piecing everything together. This was far beyond Kaiya's depth. Spirits, portals, what sort of world had she suddenly stepped into.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:01 am 

He stood and followed her.

"Kaiya-chan." he spoke softly as he stepped in close to her. "I've missed you. I don't know how long we'll have before you return to the mainland, but I don't want to spend it apart."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:31 am 

Kaiya's eyes held on to the space before her. Out toward the rays of light painting the room.

Nodding her head slowly as Edogawa approached from behind. Kaiya's shoulders fell slightly as she relaxed, inviting him closer.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:51 am 

He hugged her gently from behind.

"Things have not gone the way I hoped, but I've earned back some of my standing. We've both become more than what we were when we set sail." He just held her for a moment. "I can't return to the Empire yet. When I do, however, things will change. We can be married. We can have a family."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:19 am 

Leaning back into his embrace Kaiya allowed a soft sigh to escape past her lips. Closing her eyes as she stood there with him, laying a gentle hand across the arm that held her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 pm 

His lips brushed lightly against her neck, with a soft kiss.

"Until then, I'll cherish every moment I have with you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 pm 

Isabella squealed in delight from off by the refreshment table, powder from one of the confections still at the edge of her lip. Hands covering her mouth and her heart, Isabella watched the two with abated breath. Quickly she concealed herself once again, turning about to the table to plop something in her mouth and quickly off toward another one of the shelves within the cabin. Burying herself in the pursuit of something else than the attention of the couple.

Kaiya, at the sound of the squeal, looked over her shoulder briefly and smiled upon return.Shaking her head lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:31 pm 

"She's much different than Sakia." he chuckled. "I can't imagine going to a beach with her."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:59 am 

A voiceless laugh, the sound of expelled air came from the woman as she stood in Edogawa's arms. Shaking her head in agreement with Edogawa she called to Isabella's attention, turning the pair of them that Edogawa's back was now faced where they had been facing.

'Privacy,' she signed when the girl caught a glimpse enough to look up at the two facing them. Blushing a little she smiled, "Of course My Lady, I will... go check on the rest of this magnificent boat so that you and senor might discuss all the important strategies you most definitely need to discuss without prying ears."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:33 am 

"You'll find a man named Lopez on deck, likely with a dog nearby." Edogawa said. "Please, tell him that I do not wish to be disturbed."

He watched her leave then turned and smiled at Kaiya. "That should give us time."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:40 am 

"I will do so, Senor," she said with a little nod of her head as she bounced up and made her way out the door. Being sure to turn around and look at the two of them before leaving, a light little squeal of romantic delight as she disappeared outside.

Kaiya looked up, over her shoulder, and smiled a little. Closing her eyes for a moment and then resting backwards into his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am 

"I'm content just holding you, after so long." he kissed her neck again. "I love you Kaiya."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:12 am 

Kaiya held there, content to stay with him for a while as they were. Letting her breath get softer with every moment as she just relaxed for the first time in a very long time. Everything beyond this room washing away for a moment in time. Being with someone she cared deeply for, one of the few of those that were left.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 am 

"I will go to the ends of the world for you, Kaiya-chan." He promised. "And then, I'll find you and nothing will separate us again."

He turned her to face him as he spoke, losing himself in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 am 

Kaiya looked to him as he turned her about, standing there just before him. A breath apart. Looking directly to him as he spoke. A smile, unhindered, as he made his promise. Firmly nodding to seal him to his words.

Page 2 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next