Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: (Dog 1) The Least Popular Option
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 pm 

Yogo Akarei paced about the supplies, double-checking everything that was left. Samurai having to ration for themselves too. Who would have thought? She let out a wistful sigh and began to calculate how much the crew could eat. It seemed like simple mathematics, but she was wary of assuming that the trip would go smoothly...

---

Dog 1 Scurvy TN 10, VP Spent: 4d10o10k4 16

General Theme | Stargazing Theme | Battle Theme

Typically Carries: Robes, Mask, Fan, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Divination Kit, Paper Wards

Post subject: Re: (Dog 1) The Least Popular Option
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:04 pm 

Hikari was totally not feeling fine while making the rounds, and it was pretty easy to tell. She looked pretty tired.

Scurvy, TN10: 3d10o10k3 5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:27 pm 

"Seppun-sama," the first officer announced. She gave her a deep bow and then looked her over. "I never properly thanked you for your part in navigating the ship. I had other matters to attend to, as I am sure you have been made aware..."

Typically Carries: Robes, Mask, Fan, Wakizashi, Knife, Scroll Satchel, Divination Kit, Paper Wards

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 pm 

"I..."

She blinked, a tad confused. Or maybe it was just the fatigue getting worse.

"...Don't mention it."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:46 pm 

The yoriki peered at her superior. "Have you had your rice today?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:52 pm 

"I have," she said, the memory of it not exactly doing her mood any favors. She understood that she couldn't exactly expect what she had become accustomed to, but that didn't mean her tastebuds were particularly accepting.

"Yourself?"

The fact that normally she'd have made a witty comment ensured her being out of sorts was all the more obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:56 pm 

It felt improper for the redhead to point out anything out of the ordinary. And then she concluded that she was a Yogo and therefore did not give a damn. "How is your health? Is it the waves? You appeared fine before."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:04 pm 

"My stomach's fine," she said. "I'm just... tired, is all."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 pm 

The Yogo nodded; she had no prior experience with malnutrition, after all. "I see. I suppose I have been restless for the past few days as well." She smirked. "Try not to overwork yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:09 pm 

"It's different from the usual work. More... monotonous. Maybe that's to blame."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:13 pm 

"Less exciting than a flying head, that is for certain." The woman let out a small cough when she remembered the decapitation of the mutineer. "You know what I meant..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 pm 

"Hmm, shame we didn't catch the monster. I wonder how they're coping back in the city."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:33 pm 

"Life goes on. I imagine they will forget about it until the next full moon and suddenly everyone will be scrambling once more."

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]