Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 2 of 3 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: All that is broken [D4, LA]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:33 pm 

"Tortoise, right?" She tried to remember the man. She did not really know more than his name or face.

"Want me to set him on fire?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:41 pm 

'' Yes, that... Tortoise.'' She replied with disgust. '' Hmph, burning him would be great. But somehow he has the favour and approval of Hantei-denka. Such a direct approach could not do any good.'' She tried to think how she could totally destroy the creature known as Zabieru.

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 pm 

"Men like him always self-destruct if given the means to do so."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:20 pm 

'' You are right, Hikari. That, man, if he can be called as such, is a complete despicable being. He surely has some sort of treacherous plan or dirty secret...'' She nods to her sister idea. '' I need to move quickly and erase his presence and influence from Hantei's-denka surroundings. That mongrel creature is dangerous...''

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:28 pm 

"Just, be careful. We're a long way from home. I don't even know *where* we are, exactly. And I definitely don't know what sort of place this is."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:37 am 

While Isamu himself was up on deck taking stock of things there, much closer to hand his ronin shugenja Kimiko announced her presence through knocking. "I am sorry to disturb you Seppun-sama, but Shiba-sama instructed me to help you with your injuries."

[Ooc]
Just putting this here - successfully healing for nothing
And this one healing for 3 yaaaaay.

Last edited by Shiba Isamu on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:55 am 

As the Seppun sisters were interrupted, Hinami covered her face with her fan to not let this ronin to notice her red-ish eyes from her recent crying. She was far from been in a 'presentable' state and her 'mask' still didn't fully recovered from the emotional outburst.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:35 pm 

Hikari politely allowed the shugenja to try his thing, nodded sympathetically at the difficulty he was having, and then politely rushed him out the door for Hinami's sake.

"As I was saying," she took a seat again, "this is an unfamiliar place. Things don't work here the way we are used to. But... I have made a remarkable discovery. I'm sure others must have by now as well. I met one of the Ki-Rin."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:46 pm 

'' A Ki-rin? Really? Shinjo's-no-kami followers? That's imposible. If I remember correctly Shinjo-no-kami went towards the west, beyond the lands of the Lion and the Dragon. This island is to the east beyond the great sea, not the west beyond montains. Maybe they were trying to trick you...'' She replied disbelief.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 pm 

"She spoke Rokugani, and carried a mon that seemed to fit. It seems remarkable, but I believe her."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:59 pm 

Hinami wondered about the implications of this new information. If what her sister was telling was true, then it would cause a very important change in rokugan's politics. There was a very thin balance of power among the clans. Any distubance to that balance of power could cause chaos among the great clans. Hinami likes that idea.

'' Hmmm, can you arrange a meeting with this so called 'Ki-rin'? I truly wish to meet her and assess the situation by myself. I doubt that you have found the lost Ki-rin clan but maybe she is a descendant or perhaps she somehow knows something about their fate.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm 

"Well, I don't know if I can exactly... but if you tag along tomorrow we might be able to find her or someone else of her kin."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:32 pm 

'' Alright then, I will go with you. Besides I can't leave you wandering alone, not in your state.'' She said, she was still worried about Hikari.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:40 pm 

Rather than reply as she'd otherwise might, with a joke, she instead just nodded. "Thank you, I'd be grateful for the company. Neither of us speaks the local tongue, so at least I'll have someone to talk to."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:17 am 

'' If you could call such barbaric gibberish languages at all. Well, I guess that's the only thing that these savages could achieve without the guidance of the Heavens'' She said.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:20 am 

"Even if they fall outside the celestial order, bushido still demands we show them courtesy, sister."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:15 am 

But will they show courtesy to us? Hinami thought.

Hikari's twin just nods. She was not convinced that these savages were worthy of anything but complete erradication or domination. Her recent experience with the mongrel creature Zabieru was a clear indication of what Hinami truly believed.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 pm 

Appearances matter, sister

"Did any of your belongings get damaged?" She asked, changing the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 pm 

'' No. Everything is fine, thanks to your council. The chest resisted the water. '' She said. '' I will have to lend you some of my clothes, I cannot allow that you walk around in such damaged garments. And I doubt there's some good tailor around here, so...''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:49 pm 

"Hey now, they're still perfectly functional."

Page 2 of 3 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next