Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Post subject: Midnight (Day 3N Rooster 21)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:34 am 

The moon was slowly fading away to nothing, on it's eternal journey from full to new and back again. Soon enough it would be gone leaving only the stars to guide them through the night. Yasuhiro made his way back to the death from the crows nest. It wasn't a climb he was looking forward to in a week, but he believed in doing his fair share, even as the second in command.

Walking across the deck he made his way toward the bow, there was no real reason for it, he just knew sleep wouldn't find him quite yet. Sailing is boring His grandmother grumbled. They only put two women on the boat as well, and both of them are prudes.

Seasickness roll 2 void tn 15: 4d10o10k4 21

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

Post subject: Re: Midnight (Day 3N Rooster 21)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 pm 

'' Speaking to your ancestors again, Matsu-san?'' The soothing lyrical voice of Hinami asked him as she approached. The young Seppun could not sleep. She was feeling well, the sea has not taken a toll on her but the rolling movement of the ship did mess up her sleeping pattern.

[OOC-Rolls]

Seasickness roll n°3 - 25 |Passed [TN15]
Sailor Hinami is a reality!

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:05 pm 

"Perhaps." He offered turning at the sound of the lyrical voice. "What do you think they would wish to talk about on a night like this?" He asked before dipping into a polite bow. "Good evening Seppun-sama." He finished quietly, his voice pitched to not carry far.

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Merenaese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 am 

'' I don't know'' She shrugs. '' I have never been too religious. I don't know what my ancestors think about me.'' She answered and bowed to the Koritome.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 am 

"I've always known, what mine think of me." Yasuhiro mused with a soft chuckle. "I don't think that's made me any more or less religious though."

"Do I come off religious to you, Seppun-sama?"

Merenaese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:47 am 

'' Maybe. I don't know you enough to say if you are...'' She said. The young Seppun walks towards the freeboard of the portside and looked the water.

'' Soo much water but nothing else. Suitengu-no-kami domain seems endless...'' She commented looking a bit distracted. She somehow, had grown used to the disturbing aura surrounding this lion.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 am 

Yasuhiro watched her for a few moments before turning his eyes towards the see. "That's quite true isn't it? We've only spoke with each other a couple times."

"It certainly seems that way, especially when you take into account the fact that our journey has only just begun." It was hard to comprehend really.

Merenaese

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:48 pm 

'' And beyond is full of barbaric gaijin peoples. A disturbing thought since all the land belongs to the Divine Emperor, but these people...no...beings are there corrupting his lands and the light and wisdom of Amaterasu-no-kami does not exist there...'' She said, On neutral.

She sighed. '' Well, Hantei-no-kimi knows what is better so we must trust in him.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:51 pm 

"Quite right." It was their duty after all. There was a few of silence that followed as Yasuhiro gazed out at the water thoughtfully. "If it wouldn't be too presumptuous of me, could I ask what brought you to the Imperial Explorers and this voyage Seppun-sama?"

"With your bloodline and influence, there must of been dozens of ways for you to serve the Empire after all."

Merenaese

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 am 

'' Hmm...'' She turned around to observe the lion, wondering if she should answer that question. She took her fan from her obi.

'' True, with my lineage and blood I could achieve great things on the Empire, it is my right as the Celestial Order dictates. But I grew curious about this expedition, not about the gaijin, but about the capacity of expanding the Son of Heavens' influence and prosperity to other territories.'' She answered.

'' I'm not a bushi, so I can't serve the Divine Emperor as part of the Miharu or in the Imperial Legions. I do not have the ability to speak to the kami, unlike my sister, so that path was also barred for me. So the only way to serve was to be part of the Imperial Bureaucracy. In that capacity I could do the most good for Hantei's legacy.'' She adds.

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:24 am 

Yasuhiro listened, paying polite attention to her as she spoke. "I must admit I can't quite understand the curiosity some on this expedition have about the gaijin, though it seems most I encounter have more then a little curiosity about them. I suppose this organization draws the curious to it though."

Still it was nice to find someone else with thoughts closer to his own, it seemed a rare thing on this trip.

Merenaese

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]