Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: Mapping a voyage (Rooster 20Morning)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:38 am 

Suihime had enjoyed a simple breakfast for the day. The sea air was lovely, and she felt very much at home here. After making her normal rounds, she returned to her cabin. Both to check on Hinami, and to resume drawing up the map she had been working on. The table in her cabin had books all over it, mostly in Merenease, and she had been using that information to work out more about the Island they were heading to

Seasickness roll 2 void tn 15 +3 from sailing: 3d10o10k3+3 22

Rooster 20Morning map-drawing for IE Tn20 (I believe) using lore:Gaijin cultures/int. VP: 8d10o10k5 28
Map gained!

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

Post subject: Re: Mapping a voyage (Rooster 20Morning)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:38 pm 

Hinami was feeling well ofcourse, while she had little practical experience with sea travel she did enjoy what Suitengu-no-kami offered to those that dare to enter his domains.

The young Seppun was preparing herself for the day, carefully and skillfully dressing herself. A tedious process taking on acount that she was to be perfect. She bowed to the captain as she entered the cabin.

'' Ohayou gozaimasu, Miya-san.'' She said respectfully.

[OOC-Rolls]

Seasickness Roll n°2 - 16 |Passed [TN15]

Languages: Rokugani
Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
Mon: Seppun, Otomo
D13 Theme

Since D6 LA accompanied by Megumi, a Rokugani ronin translator.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:19 am 

Suihime raised her head, noting Hinami was up and dressing now. She rose, giving the woman a bow. "Seppun-sama, good morning. I hope you slept ok? How are you finding our journey so far?"

She returned to drawing the map as she spoke.

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:43 pm 

'' Quite interesting I must admit. I did sailed in the past, but only through the River of Gold, this is the first time on open seas.'' She said. '' Of course the limitation in space is quite uncomfortable, but I must give you my thanks to you Miya-san, for being so kind and allowed me to share your cabin.'' The Seppun princess adds.

She approached Suihime and watched the map she just draw. '' This is our sailing route I presume?'' She asked quite interested in the map.

Carries: Traditional Clothing, Extravagant Furisode (Usually), Extravagant Jūnihitoe (Very Formal), Wakizashi, Tanto, Calligraphy Set, Personal Chop, Exquisite Jade Pendant
D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 pm 

"The ocean is very different" Suihime nodded as Hinami approached "and you are quite welcome. It may not be the most comfortable compared to land, and you have to put up with me coming and going at all hours, but the life of a captain is a busy one" she chuckled, standing up when Hinami stopped by the table.

"This is our current route. We started here" she pointed to the land, moving her finger along above the paper as she continued "and so far have followed this path. It doesn't look like much, but we've sailed quite a distance already. I don't think we quite halfway there yet, but not far off."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 am 

'' Oh, don't worry about that Miya-san. I totally understand, besides you are just fulfilling your duties to the throne. I could not be bothered by such actions, on the contrary, it shows that you are a dutiful servant of the Son of Heavens'' She praised Suihime.

Hinami observed the map. The distance that they had covered was quite big, yet the seas looked as they will never end. '' Suitengu's-no-kami domain is quite impressive. I wonder how his realm looks underwater. I have read stories about fish-people and other creatures that inhabit his territories.''

D13 Theme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:42 pm 

There was a smile at Hinamis comment, and a nod of thanks "You are too kind Seppun-sama." With her comment about the ocean though, Suihime stood and looked outwards, through the small windows out to the waters around. "There is much to see under the ocean. Many creatures, and perhaps even other surprises if you listen to stories about battles and treasures" she chuckled "not that anyone would ever be able to just stop and find it. Not out here, it would be rather difficult to locate any sunken vessels."

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]