Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Out in the ocean sea (Dog1 morning)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:56 am 

Suihime had woken up much earlier than her roommate, and returned to the wheel to look out around them. She frowned. Where is Jama taking us? This cannot be the right way... she sighed, shaking her head. No, I need to trust him. If I doubt,
the crew might doubt.

And then she saw it. The sun starting to rise in the distance, the water glistening. She smiled. That was a view worth seeing.

Beating Scurvy TN10 VP spent: 3d10o10k3 13

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

Post subject: Re: Out in the ocean sea (Dog1 morning)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:56 am 

Wataru walked out of his room, meting up with Suihime as he closed the door.

"Good morning, Suihime-sama." He quietly greeted to the samurai-ko. There were many shifts on the boat, and it was always polite to keep silence when near the sleeping areas of the rest of the crew. "Would you like to join me for breakfast today?" Some people had started feeling ill from the different movement of the boat in deeper waters than the usual shallow waters that most rokugan vessels would navigate through, but Wataru had avoided the sickness, at least he had till now.

SeaSickness, TN 15: 13 - Fail - Fatigued
Scurvy Check. TN 10+5 From Fatigued: 16 - Passed

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 pm 

"Not yet, come here Wataru-san" Suihime motioned over her shoulder to the man "look at this. Finally, the open ocean, and the sunrise. I've been waiting to see this when we're out in the open waters, and it's exactly as I expected it to be."

Imperial * Captain of the Ashitae Maru * Courtier *Imperial Explorer * Herald * Jama's Retainer * Bookworm * Jinn-Touched * Prolific Pundit on Gaijin Affairs * Gaijin-curious * Princess of the Imperial Navy * Profile
Status: 4.0 | Glory 7.8 | Honour/Faith Exceptional | Reputation 1.3

Languages: Rokugani, Mekhem, Yobanjin, Merenaese, ???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 am 

The open sea was a marvel to look at indeed. Clear blue skies, deep blue seas like he had rarely seen in the Empire, the splash of the waves on the boat as it skimmed forward gently, the soft rocking of the ship to the water's movements. The sun was rising from the horizon, extending its fingertips through the water surface, touching the Ashitae Maru with its gentle rays.

"It is a wonderful view indeed, Suihime-sama. My heart is filled with comfort, like this is where it should always be. Although my body is struggling with this sudden chill that has rosen today." The unexpected weather change had brought a new wind after some days of calm, but it seemed to also bring a cold temperature. He shivered slightly at the temperature drop, "maybe when Amaterasu no kami rises up in the sky, the temperature will also rise with her."

Carries: Daisho, Pistol, Light Armor, Personal Seal, Pillow Book, Fan, Coin Case, Jade, Parchments and Coal
Languages: Broken Merenaese and Rokugan

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]