Login FAQ  
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: Steady as she Goes (Day 4 EM)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 am 

Yasuhiro was on the deck, stripped to his waist, getting his injuries tended by the crew doctor. The previous night's storm had been a rough one, and more then one person was missing. Including the Captain of the boat and the Captain of the Marines. He wasn't sure how they managed to lose not one but two captains, but they had and the crew was nervous. Search teams would go out shortly but for now, they had to get the ship into sailing condition.

The Mantis is missing? HAHAHAHA!
His grandmother cackled. I expected we'd have to go and search for the the Imperials girls, but never the Mantis! He'll never live this down. Yasuhiro couldn't help but smirk at that, it was somewhat amusing, he had to fight off the urge to blush a moment later though as his grandmother continued. I might have to rethink my opinion of that Seppun girl as well, she managed to stay on the boat after all... Not to mention the way her wet kimono clung to her. There is potential in those hips...

Honor: Exceptional | Status: 6.0 | Glory: 4.4| Infamy: 1.0 | Reputation: 1.7 | Notoriety: 1.1

Carries: Daisho, Kimono, Finger of Jade
When allowed: Yumi, Light Armor

Merenaese

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]