Login FAQ  
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:00 pm




 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post subject: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
Susumu entered the tavern formely owned by Jose 'look at my doublets' Pavos. As he walked around waiting for Dejanirah, he estimated the cost of the establishment and what they would need to re-brand the place.

This has potential



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
Image

Dejanirah appeared after a time, her bangles and anklets chiming and dangling.

"Why have you drawn me here, Sri Soosoom?"

She observed the feline signboard.

"Isn't it a brothel?"



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:19 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
''No, this was an inn. One previously owned by the Governor's brother...'' he turned to Dejanirah with a fine smile

''Thank you for coming, I have a question: Would running an inn interest you and your sister?''



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
"I don't know. Maybe. Why are you asking?"

She looked at him a little confused.



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
"I am considering buying the Inn along with a partner." he replied honestly

"I cannot stay on this island so I need someone smart and ressourceful to take care of my investment. If that person can make a mad Rogan Josh,
the better"
he continued with a chuckle



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
"Ummm, so you see me and Miriam as the ones to run it for you?" She tapped her lips, bangles ringing. "Feels better than trying to live off selling fig liquor to decadent Aqhabans. But I don't know this place, nor the neighbourhood, so don't expect a quick call even if I am already quite grateful for the offer. At least not until we look inside."



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
He gave her a nod

"Let's visit the place while we are here then. For the rest, take your time but I might not be able to do anything when I leave.



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:45 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
Slipping in by the side-door, they heard sultry giggles from above. Dejanirah rolled her eyes, then proceeded to explore the first floor on her own. She moved into the main parlour before Susumu... only to release the most penetrating shriek of sheer terror Susumu had ever heard. Seconds after she darted out, her eyes wide like orbs from dread.

/exit, unless forcefully stopped by a successful Grapple vs. TN25, counts as Attack roll.



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
Susumu had better ideas then to restrain a fleeing woman. Wasting no time the captain drew a pistol in his left hand a kama in his right, diving into the room Dejanirah just left.

He would fight if needed to



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:01 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
And inside... it was calm. Nothing really unusual. Just the tiger in the cage Jose apparently hadn't taken with him. The animal looked calm though, half-sleeping. It stretched and opened its eyes wider when Susumu entered. It yawned and licked its nose.

Image



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
Susumu frowned

''What?'' he looked around to see if he had not missed something



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
Nope, just one staring yawning tiger in the cage, the trademark attraction of La Gata Salvaje.

[Lore: Gaijin Cultures (Ivory Kingdoms) vs. TN30]



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm
Posts: 1243
The captain looked at the Tiger with some degree of pity

''Not much of a life, is it?''

Putting his weapons back in their holdsters he turned to check after Dejanirah
------
Lore, untrained21



_________________
''Destiny unfolds''
Mantis Clan-Captain-Merchant-Shrewd Businessman-Naval-Leader of Men-Explorer- Ivindi Merenaese Mekhem
Miya Suihime wrote:
''...he was a paragon of courtesy...''

Status 4 (5 for mantis and peasants)/Glory 8.4/Reputation 4.3/ Honor: What is expected (GASP!)
Equipment (visible):
-always: Double Kama, wakizashi, jade finger
-when appropriate: light armor
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Making an interested visit (LM 9)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am
Posts: 3783
Before the Mantis walked out Adisabah the Cruel pondered answering, but in the end he didn't bother. His release would come soon enough. He had once learned this fancy phrase from the Qolat, 'All good things to those who wait.' Until the tricky curse the sahir had put on the cage that prevented him from freeing himself would wear off, he was about to lie waiting until the cruelty of forgetful whores who had kept him hungry for days would restore his powers. It was truly a pity that the Ra'Shari had recognised him, but in the end it didn't matter much as she could not prevent his freedom.

So when the Mantis had rushed out, Adisabah rolled onto one side and closed his eyes, waiting for the caging curse to fall apart.

Dejanirah was nowhere to be found.

/scene



_________________
Head GM ✿ Floating Lotus ✿ Gunslinger ✿ Merciful ✿ Experienced 2
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 


 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron
phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group